BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show your support by showing your disgust...

3 posters

Go down

Show your support by showing your disgust... Empty Show your support by showing your disgust...

Post  jboler Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm disgusted by the way our "fan base" is treating this team. I created a group on facebook entitled, "UK fans who hate UK fans."

Join in the fun..

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=16183&uid=271844034406#/pages/UK-fans-who-hate-UK-fans/271844034406

jboler

Back to top Go down

Show your support by showing your disgust... Empty Re: Show your support by showing your disgust...

Post  AddctdGmbler Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I don't think many people are gonna join in on that.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Show your support by showing your disgust... Empty Re: Show your support by showing your disgust...

Post  jboler Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Maybe not. But if I was a student athlete looking to attend a school, and then see how the current guys are treated....I wouldn't go.

jboler

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

yeah, they're being treated REAL bad. they have rockstar status at 18-21 years old. must be tough. just because people get upset after one game doesn't mean the fans aren't still GREAT fans and still LOVE the players. if i was a student athlete and UK and john calipari even had a slight interest in my i think i'd be pumped and not worried about the fans getting mad about a loss.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  ukfreak00 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

AddctdGmbler wrote:yeah, they're being treated REAL bad. they have rockstar status at 18-21 years old. must be tough. just because people get upset after one game doesn't mean the fans aren't still GREAT fans and still LOVE the players. if i was a student athlete and UK and john calipari even had a slight interest in my i think i'd be pumped and not worried about the fans getting mad about a loss.

For the most part, you are right.

However, the ones that are saying stuff on Pat's facebook aren't fans. They probably couldn't even tell you who we lost to in the NIT last year. (Notre Dame, by the way lol).
ukfreak00
ukfreak00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Cleveland Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down