BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

+15
jagator
BIG RED
edgehollow
Californication
sohsdragon
Carolina Kat
tam4bama
AddctdGmbler
Bho
MULECHOPS
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ukgirl2005
UK Maine-Iac
Fossten
firemitchbarnhart
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty Re: I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

Post  BIG RED Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:59 am

First of all, how the Hell are you Uncle Foss, I was sure you'd probably assumed room temp by now due to a self inflicted shot gun wound to the head.

Anyway, I see you people are still confused as ever, so let me straighten you out. AS I SAID at the begining when you hired this guy, all you have is Memphis's old coach which means Memphis's problems are now yours, he'll continue to recruit NBA talent.....just like at MEMPHIS, he'll continue to fall short in the NCAA tournament just like at MEMPHIS, he'll continue to send FRESHMEN to the NBA and they will keep coming to the MEMPHIS farm........I mean the UK farm, and you will continue to lose in the NCAA tournament, just like at MEMPHIS because Cal can't coach, and freshmen usually don't win championships. But look on the bright side He can still recruit em turn em lose and watch em run, and you'll always have good EXICTING seasons just like this one cheers
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty Re: I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

Post  jagator Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am

How did Loserville do this year? Oh well, you still got your Papa John's commercial.
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty Ok Edge...lol

Post  tam4bama Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:32 am

edgehollow wrote:
tam4bama wrote:
sohsdragon wrote:
tam4bama wrote:Can I add a comment as a BAMA fan?..DO NOT turn on your coach..he's awesome!..You take this loss..you remind team of how close you got all year long..And next year..You use the loss to help motivate and win a NC!..That's what I'm talking bout UK fans!..Just my 2 cents..and please don't throw things at me..Smile sunny

Worked for the Bama football team.

Thanks for the perspective, man

Your welcome mister..But I'm a mam..Smile..no prob though! lol

Prove it!

Edge

I will post my old lady mug..my daughter in the pic too.. to prove it..but I can't leave Bear down for long..Smile
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 am

Sorry but we're going to need a little more proof than that. Do you anything in a wet t-shirt perhaps?
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty Gator!

Post  tam4bama Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 am

LOL..I was at Bryant Denny waiting on a game!..I'm to old for wet tshirt contest! LMAO..Although I do have one of me in a fabo BAMA shirt with CRIMSON TIDE down the side! It's a beautiful shirt! I might change it..Smile.. Rolling Eyes
tam4bama
tam4bama

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 am

You don't look too old to me. Why don't you let us be the judge? Set the hounds free!!
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty LOL

Post  tam4bama Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:56 am

There are lotta pretty young gals on here to look at..But I will post the pic..I think when you hit 40 it's like..Who gives a rip what I look like! LOL..:p
tam4bama
tam4bama

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 am

I'm over 40 too. You look good. But I think we still need to see a bit more to be sure.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Empty Hush up

Post  tam4bama Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 am

It's time for the greatest coach of all time to return..Mama's going to bed!..Nite yall!
tam4bama
tam4bama

Back to top Go down

Post  CandyinKy Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 am

Just a note to say I was disappointed in the loss but , mostly because I'll never get to see this group of kids play again together.

It was a special year and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Im gonna miss watching them. They were just so exciting !

Coach is the best thing thats happened to Ky basketball in a long time. He's a great coach .... great motivater and great recruiter. I dont know what else we could ask for. So hes not perfect or the players arent perfect and they make a mistake. We could analize his coaching over and over but fact is he did the best job he could working with such a young group. He accomplished much more in one year than I ever dreamed he could. It was a fun year for Ky basketball. Finally we have something to look forward to again next season too! Coach huggins said it best when he said he asked Denny Crum "whats it take to win one of these things(NC) .... Denny said "luck" . He's right when it gets down to the last 8 they are all good enough to win it. How lucky was WV ? Very lucky. Luck just didnt go our way that day.

I still love my coach and loved this years team!!!! They were the best and gave us their all !!! Thanks coach and thanks team !!!!
CandyinKy
CandyinKy

Favorite College team: : Kentucky !!!!
Favorite NFL team: : ummm I dun watch it

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 am

BIG RED wrote:First of all, how the Hell are you Uncle Foss, I was sure you'd probably assumed room temp by now due to a self inflicted shot gun wound to the head.

Anyway, I see you people are still confused as ever, so let me straighten you out. AS I SAID at the begining when you hired this guy, all you have is Memphis's old coach which means Memphis's problems are now yours, he'll continue to recruit NBA talent.....just like at MEMPHIS, he'll continue to fall short in the NCAA tournament just like at MEMPHIS, he'll continue to send FRESHMEN to the NBA and they will keep coming to the MEMPHIS farm........I mean the UK farm, and you will continue to lose in the NCAA tournament, just like at MEMPHIS because Cal can't coach, and freshmen usually don't win championships. But look on the bright side He can still recruit em turn em lose and watch em run, and you'll always have good EXICTING seasons just like this one cheers
Awfully convenient of you to show up after a UK loss and not after your Tards lost. Losing by 20 to Cal? I laughed the entire second half. At least OUR coach can teach a guy to play point guard in something less than 5 years unlike Rick. I mean really, 4 year senior and Sosa is still an out of control ballhog. Way to go Pitino! Laughing

When your team gets beat by us, you don't have room to taunt. When your team loses in the first round, you don't have room to taunt. When you don't bother to man up when your team loses, but instead cower in a cave somewhere and lick your wounds like a little p***y, you don't have room to taunt.

By the way, how is old Rick doing these days? Not so good, I hear. He looks like death warmed over after a year of pathetic coaching and getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be looking for a new coach in a year or so. Have fun in the NIT next year.

Last edited by Fossten on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 am

Obvious Louisville troll is obvious.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Blue Nation Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Am I disappointed? Yes Were there things I would do different as a coach? Yes But you know, I think Coach Cal has done one heck of a job of coaching these young men and bringing UK back to the limelight. Nobody can bash a guy for the job that he has done this year. He is turning a program around after 10 years of mediocrity, followed up by 2 years of chaos. He has to have time to get the program stable before we can heap this type of expectations on him. cheers
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Fossten wrote:Awfully convenient of you to show up after a UK loss and not after your Tards lost. Losing by 20 to Cal? I laughed the entire second half. At least OUR coach can teach a guy to play point guard in something less than 5 years unlike Rick. I mean really, 4 year senior and Sosa is still an out of control ballhog. Way to go Pitino! Laughing

When your team gets beat by us, you don't have room to taunt. When your team loses in the first round, you don't have room to taunt. When you don't bother to man up when your team loses, but instead cower in a cave somewhere and lick your wounds like a little p***y, you don't have room to taunt.

By the way, how is old Rick doing these days? Not so good, I hear. He looks like death warmed over after a year of pathetic coaching and getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be looking for a new coach in a year or so. Have fun in the NIT next year.

Not "taunting" Uncle Foss, just stating the FACTS, you'll slowly get the picture as the years go by. The only question now is which comes first, will UK fans grow tried of coach Cal not being able to close the deal on a championship before he gets caught cheating............which comes first the chicken or the egg, stay tuned Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:09 pm

BIG RED wrote:
Fossten wrote:Awfully convenient of you to show up after a UK loss and not after your Tards lost. Losing by 20 to Cal? I laughed the entire second half. At least OUR coach can teach a guy to play point guard in something less than 5 years unlike Rick. I mean really, 4 year senior and Sosa is still an out of control ballhog. Way to go Pitino! Laughing

Not "taunting" Uncle Foss, just stating the FACTS, you'll slowly get the picture as the years go by. The only question now is which comes first, will UK fans grow tried of coach Cal not being able to close the deal on a championship before or after he gets caught cheating............which comes first the chicken or the egg, stay tuned Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:32 pm

You knowing anything about facts, little red, would be like Slick Rick knowing how to not get caught cheating. It just doesn't work.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm

BIG RED wrote:
Fossten wrote:Awfully convenient of you to show up after a UK loss and not after your Tards lost. Losing by 20 to Cal? I laughed the entire second half. At least OUR coach can teach a guy to play point guard in something less than 5 years unlike Rick. I mean really, 4 year senior and Sosa is still an out of control ballhog. Way to go Pitino! I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Icon_lol

Not "taunting" Uncle Foss, just stating the FACTS, you'll slowly get the picture as the years go by. The only question now is which comes first, will UK fans grow tried of coach Cal not being able to close the deal on a championship before he gets caught cheating............which comes first the chicken or the egg, stay tuned I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 Icon_wink
You call them facts all you want, but all I see is the opinion of a cowardly Loserville fan with sour grapes.
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 am

My only complaint is that we didn't press W Va from the time they got off the bus with their starting PG being out. Still, if we even shoot slightly below average, we're playing Duke in the final four.

As far as Red coming out of hiding, typical Loserville fan. His beloved losers fall apart at the seems and barely get into the tournament only to be run out of the gym led by a coach whose best days are clearly behind him. Then when the Cats finally get beat, he feels it's safe to open up his mouth and play the I told you so game. Did the Cats beat Loserville? Were we highly ranked all season long? Did we win our conference? Did we finish 35-3? So we fell short of our ultimate goal but our run was clearly better than yours so go back to your basement and keep dreaming of the days when Darrell Griffith, Derek Smith & Milt Wagner played b/c none of them are walking through that door.
agent 00
agent 00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:20 am

agent 00 wrote:My only complaint is that we didn't press W Va from the time they got off the bus with their starting PG being out. Still, if we even shoot slightly below average, we're playing Duke in the final four.

As far as Red coming out of hiding, typical Loserville fan. His beloved losers fall apart at the seems and barely get into the tournament only to be run out of the gym led by a coach whose best days are clearly behind him. Then when the Cats finally get beat, he feels it's safe to open up his mouth and play the I told you so game. Did the Cats beat Loserville? Were we highly ranked all season long? Did we win our conference? Did we finish 35-3? So we fell short of our ultimate goal but our run was clearly better than yours so go back to your basement and keep dreaming of the days when Darrell Griffith, Derek Smith & Milt Wagner played b/c none of them are walking through that door.
I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching - Page 2 389-oukick
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  edgehollow Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 am

BIG RED wrote:First of all, how the Hell are you Uncle Foss, I was sure you'd probably assumed room temp by now due to a self inflicted shot gun wound to the head.

Remind me...how many NC banners did Pitino net you? Might want to remove the log from your own eye before commenting on the speck in UK's.

Edge
edgehollow
edgehollow

Favorite College team: : My beloved Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Oakland Raiders (and I don't EVEN want to hear it)

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 am

jagator wrote:I'm over 40 too. You look good. But I think we still need to see a bit more to be sure.

I'm with jag on this one...except not over 40
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 am

Red where ya been, troll?
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2