BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

+15
jagator
BIG RED
edgehollow
Californication
sohsdragon
Carolina Kat
tam4bama
AddctdGmbler
Bho
MULECHOPS
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ukgirl2005
UK Maine-Iac
Fossten
firemitchbarnhart
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching Empty I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

Post  firemitchbarnhart Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 am

How do you lose to this sorry ass team...WVU Will lose the next game...We Have 5 first round draft picks to there none...Way to go Cal.

firemitchbarnhart

Favorite NFL team: : Kentucky Wildcats (dont watch pros)

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching Empty Re: I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:How do you lose to this sorry ass team...WVU Will lose the next game...We Have 5 first round draft picks to there none...Way to go Cal.
STFU jerk. Cal's coaching had nothing to do with this. We're 35-3 and we had the worst shooting night of our lives. If we just shoot 25% from three we win going away. It was a nightmare but we played well, just didn't shoot for crap.

So shut up.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching Empty Re: I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 am

I wish fans like you would commit mass suicide, really. You gonna go put a For Sale sign in Cal's yard after Going 35-3 and winning the SEC championship?

Find another team to cheer for. It wasn't Cal's fault they couldn't buy a three you idiot.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah I agree with Maine-iac -

Go ban yourself from this planet.
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  ukgirl2005 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 am

and it's "their" not "there", duh...
ukgirl2005
ukgirl2005

Favorite College team: : Tha cats
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 am

Coaching had nothing to do with this game, Cal can't hit the shots for them, He took a bunch of young kids and made them grow up fast and become a team, these guys have been amazing all year, They just couldn't hit nothing. I'm proud of em and hate to seem them go.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  firemitchbarnhart Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:45 am

UK Maine-Iac wrote:I wish fans like you would commit mass suicide, really. You gonna go put a For Sale sign in Cal's yard after Going 35-3 and winning the SEC championship?

Find another team to cheer for. It wasn't Cal's fault they couldn't buy a three you idiot.
You are a fool to think Calipoori didn't get outcoached...How bout guarding a Three? How bout letting Cousins dominate by pounding it inside. Why not play Cousin Orton and Patterson at the same time and pound it in the middle. And by the way Fah Que and your blind fool wisdom asshole. This coach is a great recruiter...he just can make common sense adjustments.

firemitchbarnhart

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:56 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:
UK Maine-Iac wrote:I wish fans like you would commit mass suicide, really. You gonna go put a For Sale sign in Cal's yard after Going 35-3 and winning the SEC championship?

You are a fool to think Calipoori didn't get outcoached...How bout guarding a Three? How bout letting Cousins dominate by pounding it inside. Why not play Cousin Orton and Patterson at the same time and pound it in the middle. And by the MOFO You and your blind fool wisdom asshole. This coach is a great recruiter...he just can make common sense adjustments.

So let me see, You haven't posted anything about Cals coaching until tonight? Cats couldn't buy a shot, They tried to give it to Cousins but they kept turning it over, Miller and Liggens came in for each other I don't know how many times and both would either foul or throw the ball away, Cats couldn't hit nothing plain and simple, If they hit their free throws the game would have been a different story.

Last edited by BestdamnUKfanperiod on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  firemitchbarnhart Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 am

Full court press is the first thing...Could have fouled out more than two of their players. Second Pound it inside....their tallest player 6-9.? Guard the three...FAQ the scouting report after the first half...And again why shoot threes when they are not falling? I think Calipari needs to recruiters shooters first as a priority then athletes aka Butler.

firemitchbarnhart

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:

You are a fool to think Calipoori didn't get outcoached...How bout guarding a Three? How bout letting Cousins dominate by pounding it inside. Why not play Cousin Orton and Patterson at the same time and pound it in the middle. And by the way Fah Que and your blind fool wisdom asshole. This coach is a great recruiter...he just can make common sense adjustments.

Go up to Barnhardt and tell him you can fix this UK travesty with your own coaching wisdom. I bet you can lead UK to undefeated seasons on NCAA 2010, can't you. That should have pull for something.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:13 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:Full court press is the first thing...Could have fouled out more than two of their players. Second Pound it inside....their tallest player 6-9.? Guard the three...FAQ the scouting report after the first half...And again why shoot threes when they are not falling? I think Calipari needs to recruiters shooters first as a priority then athletes aka Butler.

If the shots aren't falling doesn't matter who you have or who is coaching. I hate seeing them lose also, But its been a great year. When the year started all I wanted was to win the SEC championship, It seems like its been forever since we won that, I would have never thought they would have gone to the Elite 8 at the beginning, I was like they are to young, maybe to cocky and will make mistakes. But Cal did a great job getting them to come together as a team. I'll take it over last year anyday.

Last edited by BestdamnUKfanperiod on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:13 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:Full court press is the first thing...Could have fouled out more than two of their players. Second Pound it inside....their tallest player 6-9.? Guard the three...FAQ the scouting report after the first half...And again why shoot threes when they are not falling? I think Calipari needs to recruiters shooters first as a priority then athletes aka Butler.
This kind of stupidity can only be vanquished with prayer and fasting. Rolling Eyes
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  firemitchbarnhart Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am

Fossten wrote:
This kind of stupidity can only be vanquished with prayer and fasting. Rolling Eyes
Glad your're sticking with this sinking ship but I'm done...Gotta get my priorities straight...Life is short so live it...I'm not gonna dream it like Kentucky basketball. Its been interesting I guess but its time to move on in the real world where you can control your own destiny unlike Kentucky basketball...I really do like you guys but its just time to move on. I wish Kentucky nothing but success. Take care fmb.

firemitchbarnhart

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:
Fossten wrote:
Glad your're sticking with this sinking ship but I'm done...Gotta get my priorities straight...Life is short so live it...I'm not gonna dream it like Kentucky basketball. Its been interesting I guess but its time to move on in the real world where you can control your own destiny unlike Kentucky basketball...I really do like you guys but its just time to move on. I wish Kentucky nothing but success. Take care fmb.

Wow, it amazes me how some of UK fans aren't happy about the year UK had this year from last year. But oh well take care.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:00 am

firemitchbarnhart wrote:
Typical loser - no balance in his life. It's all or nothing with these types of people. They deserve all the heartache they get.

But I'm glad to hear you're finally going to go get a life.
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 am

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:
firemitchbarnhart wrote:
Fossten wrote:

Wow, it amazes me how some of UK fans aren't happy about the year

UK had this year from last year. But oh well take care.

Seriously, what the MOFO is wrong with people. We went from the NIT to the Elite Eight in one year. I honestly am dumbfounded that morons are quitting their support because UK didn't win it all.

And it's not like this is something unprecedented. How many times did a team that should've won it, actually accomplish it? Look at Kansas in the 90's and so forth.

The NCAA tournament is a hard thing to win. Look at some of the great coaches who've never done it.

You fickle fans are more than welcomed to leave and you won't be missed at all. Learn something about loyalty. I'm a damned Saints fan for crying out loud. Look how long I had to suffer.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

I am VERY disappointed in some of our posters. Namely firemitch and goat.
It must be very hard to go through life being tormented and hate filled with something that is supposed to be enjoyed. They will be happier in life if they truly give up watching sports or having a passion for anything that doesn't effect their lives directly.

PEACE!
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Wow, is this guy banned yet? Anyone with a brain knows, that the shooting killed us. In regards to scrapping the gameplan at half....you know they only hit 2 threes in the second half? Your screen name says enough for me. Mitch has all of our sports moving in the right direction, and you still want him fired. Congrats loser.
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Although I'm not gonna get into this argument I would like to step in and say I hope that no one would be banned for coming in here and giving their opinion. Arguing opinions is what makes forums/message boards spin. A little arguing and name calling isn't gonna hurt anyone. Some people take losing harder than others.

On another note, I'm very happy with the season and proud of our performance in the tourney. Sure last night hurt and we didn't play particularly well but nobody's perfect. Very proud of our team and looking forward to next year.

Peace out....
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

AddctdGmbler wrote:Although I'm not gonna get into this argument I would like to step in and say I hope that no one would be banned for coming in here and giving their opinion. Arguing opinions is what makes forums/message boards spin. A little arguing and name calling isn't gonna hurt anyone. Some people take losing harder than others.
Nice to know you feel that way. Too bad you didn't chime in when I got banned by FTS for sticking up for you on SECSN. Rolling Eyes
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching Empty Hey

Post  tam4bama Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Can I add a comment as a BAMA fan?..DO NOT turn on your coach..he's awesome!..You take this loss..you remind team of how close you got all year long..And next year..You use the loss to help motivate and win a NC!..That's what I'm talking bout UK fans!..Just my 2 cents..and please don't throw things at me..Smile sunny
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks Tam For That Honesty And Reality Check. Think Any Fan Base Could Use That After a Stinging Loss And Especially This One.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  sohsdragon Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 pm

tam4bama wrote:Can I add a comment as a BAMA fan?..DO NOT turn on your coach..he's awesome!..You take this loss..you remind team of how close you got all year long..And next year..You use the loss to help motivate and win a NC!..That's what I'm talking bout UK fans!..Just my 2 cents..and please don't throw things at me..Smile sunny

Worked for the Bama football team.

Thanks for the perspective, man
sohsdragon
sohsdragon

Favorite College team: : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

I was very disappointed with the loss yesterday, but I'm still proud of the team. Elite 8 in his first year-I'll take it, especially after the last few years. We had a horrible shooting night, and I was perplexed that they continued firing 3's. That 1-3-1 had them confused, and WV was out of their mind from the arc. My only gripe with the coach during this game was not coming out from the start with more pressure on their ball-handlers. After 23 TO's their last game, I expected Cal to put the heat on them and get 20+ points on TO's. IMHO, that would have made up the difference. We'll never know. Was this season a failure? Hell no. Could they have done more? Hell yes. The good news is this coach is going to put us in this position many more times. This season was no accident.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Next year coming back we have:

Miller
Dodson
Orton
Hood
Liggins
Bledsoe (probably)

And adding to the mix:

Kanter
Poole
Knight (probably)

Plus probably a couple more before it's over.

I like this team.
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 pm

You fogot Jorts! They will definitely be good again next year-and the returning players will be hungry.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:29 am

californication wrote:You fogot Jorts! They will definitely be good again next year-and the returning players will be hungry.
Yessir, John Harrellson (as Dick Enberg called him) will be a beloved senior.

You know the difference between last year and this year?

And Tru, this is for you as well -

Last year I was disappointed in the entire season, not just losing our last game. And I was hoping we'd get a new coach and a new team.

This year, I'm disappointed in losing our last game, but I KNOW Cal will put together a good team. We have something to look forward to.
Fossten
Fossten

Back to top Go down

I think Calipari can recruit...not sure about coaching Empty Ha!

Post  tam4bama Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 am

sohsdragon wrote:
tam4bama wrote:Can I add a comment as a BAMA fan?..DO NOT turn on your coach..he's awesome!..You take this loss..you remind team of how close you got all year long..And next year..You use the loss to help motivate and win a NC!..That's what I'm talking bout UK fans!..Just my 2 cents..and please don't throw things at me..Smile sunny

Your welcome mister..But I'm a mam..Smile..no prob though! lol
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:32 am

Fossten wrote:
AddctdGmbler wrote:Although I'm not gonna get into this argument I would like to step in and say I hope that no one would be banned for coming in here and giving their opinion. Arguing opinions is what makes forums/message boards spin. A little arguing and name calling isn't gonna hurt anyone. Some people take losing harder than others.
Nice to know you feel that way. Too bad you didn't chime in when I got banned by FTS for sticking up for you on SECSN. Rolling Eyes
Sorry but I don't even know when or what you are talking about. If you got banned for sticking up for me thanks but I don't remember it. I'll send you a check in the mail for your services. Wink
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  edgehollow Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

tam4bama wrote:
sohsdragon wrote:

Your welcome mister..But I'm a mam..Smile..no prob though! lol

Prove it!

Edge
edgehollow
edgehollow

Favorite College team: : My beloved Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Oakland Raiders (and I don't EVEN want to hear it)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next