BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you

2 posters

Go down

Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you Empty Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you

by Thomas Beisner @ 12:01 pm. Filed under Blue Blooded Opinions

Patrick Patterson didn’t have a great night last night. There’s no question about that. But, as we said before, every player has an off-game and some of the reactions to how he played are bordering on insane in the comments section here and at Cats Pause. Some fans are in self-destruct mode after last night’s loss (they won 19 in a row before that, remember) and have decided to take their frustrations out on the guy who has been the definition of heart and hard work the past two and half seasons.

It seems Patrick might have noticed. From his Facebook page this morning:

“To the entire Big Blue Nation.. Do not talk to me or message me about the performances of myself & my teammates OR question our talent, pride, or love for this University.”

Agreed. Some of you have lost your damn minds. Take a deep breath and repeat after me.

Nineteen and one….nineteen and one….nineteen and one….nineteen and one….nineteen and one….nineteen and one….
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you Empty Re: Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

mmmmmmmm wonder if bestdamn could make money off a site called bigbluenation. Very Happy
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you Empty Re: Patrick Patterson has a (Facebook) message for you

Post  UK Maine-Iac Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:39 am

The only thing I wondered about was why he disappeared. Patterson is the epitome of team player and that cannot be in question. Yes, he had an off night, which everyone does. But someone people are overreacting and need to blow off their fucking head..... Laughing

See what I did there?
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down