BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bledsoe Cleared

+4
bluebox23
SuckITCalH8ers
Californication
BigBlueCats86
8 posters

Go down

Bledsoe Cleared Empty Bledsoe Cleared

Post  BigBlueCats86 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Surprise, surprise. Kanter is next.
BigBlueCats86
BigBlueCats86

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Bledsoe Cleared Empty Re: Bledsoe Cleared

Post  Californication Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 am

Forde can suck it. I just hope they can tie him to the leak and sue his punk ass. I despise that prick.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 am

SWEET NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebox23 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 am

Wonder when the next witch hunt will start
bluebox23
bluebox23

Favorite College team: : UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:50 am

bluebox23 wrote:Wonder when the next witch hunt will start

I guarantee you Forde has been looking for the next one. Have I recently said how much I despise this useless piece of POOP?
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 am

I've got to admit with the press and their witch hunt I thought we may be in big trouble! But now I've just got to say. HELL YES,THANK YOU,TAKE THAT,F-YOU,IN YOUR FACE,EAT SH-T,EAT CROW,AND LEAVE UK THE HELL ALONE TO THE PRESS!
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 am

MULECHOPS wrote:I've got to admit with the press and their witch hunt I thought we may be in big trouble! But now I've just got to say. HELL YES,THANK YOU,TAKE THAT,F-YOU,IN YOUR FACE,EAT SH-T,EAT CROW,AND LEAVE UK THE HELL ALONE TO THE PRESS!

This-that is all.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:18 am

Good thing he got cleared, again (if you count the clearing house as 1), and we can finally move on. Seriously, i was ready to sue somebody, ask Californication lol.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:22 am

Bledsoe keeps high school gradeEmail Print Comments141 ESPN.com news services

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- The Birmingham school board is letting basketball star Eric Bledsoe keep a grade that helped him gain NCAA eligibility to play at Kentucky.

Superintendent Craig Witherspoon said Friday a teacher says Bledsoe completed makeup work to justify a higher grade in an algebra course during the 2008-2009 school year. The mark was switched from an "C" to an "A" after the work was done.

Bledsoe report
The report from an independent investigation of the high school transcript of Eric Bledsoe, who played last season at Kentucky. The Birmingham (Ala.) school board requested the inquiry. The report (PDF)

Witherspoon says an investigation found no documentation to justify the improvement. But, he says, an investigation didn't prove that it was improper, either. He added that the report is completes the investigation.

Questions have been raised about high school grades that allowed Bledsoe to qualify with the NCAA to play at Kentucky. Bledsoe left the Wildcats after one season and is a rookie with the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers.

Reached Kentucky coach John Calipari, who was with his ill mother in Charlotte, and he declined comment saying the school was handling any comments on the matter.

"Eric Bledsoe was a part of our normal institutional process, the NCAA's normal eligibility cycle and a more extensive secondary review by the NCAA eligibility center as well," Kentucky said in a statement issued Friday night. "We maintain our reliance on the high school, university and NCAA eligibility center for initial eligibility and will continue to do so. At no point was the University of Kentucky under investigation by the NCAA nor had any reason to believe we were ever under investigation."

Because of the ruling, the NCAA will not get a new transcript from Bledsoe; therefore, it won't review Bledsoe's eligibility, which it cleared prior to his freshman season.

In an e-mail to ESPN.com earlier this week, NCAA director of communication strategy Chuck Wynne wrote: "When a transcript is officially changed, we generally get a copy of the new official transcript because we are on the authorized list of recipients. The same for standardized test scores. There are other occasions when we share new information with the school which they use to make decisions at the campus level.

Big-picture, whenever we or the involved member school become aware of new academic information that could impact a previous decision, the established process calls for us to work together towards the correct resolution, even if that means changing a previous decision. How that is done depends a great deal on how the new information comes to light."

Information from The Associated Press was included in this report.

ESPN Conversations
+ Be the First to Comment
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

I thought I read somewhere that the NCAA and UK were meeting Monday to discuss? Anyone else see this?
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm

SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:I thought I read somewhere that the NCAA and UK were meeting Monday to discuss? Anyone else see this?

First I've heard of that. Hope you heard wrong. I hope some prick like Forde/Thamel gets taken to the cleaners by the Bledsoe family and the Bigmingham school system. No excuse.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I have no words (other than swears) to say about Forde. He uses other people's fame to get noticed. Means you're a leech, Pat.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down