BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Bledsoe

5 posters

Go down

Eric Bledsoe Empty Eric Bledsoe

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm

What the hell is wrong with this kid of late? His attitude is borderline sickening and he's coming off more of a thug than what people say Cousins is. That shove last night was plain stupid. As RFM said it looks like he's being swallowed up by the Wall shadow and he's not handling it well. He needs to change before he finds himself where Liggins was at the beginning of the year. If he lets the game come to him he's great, but when he tries to do it himself...well we've seen that all year and it's not pretty. Get it together.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Eric Bledsoe Empty Re: Eric Bledsoe

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Think the answer is pretty obvious but in no way am I saying this is acceptable.

Bledsoe has become more of an offensive threat and opponents have found out since the USC game to be physical with UK and they will get frustrated and start to fall apart since they are younger than most teams that they face.

Wall's scoring is down and Cuz is become the guy to go to. When he can be slowed or having a bad game, he becomes more frustrated and Bledsoe was the guy to go to unti Pat has decided to start playing offensively again especially when our running game is limited.

Just think there's a lot of pressure on the whole team this late in the season, teams are applying more physical and mental obstacles and the guys are feeling this and sensing this and don't know what to do but hold it in until it explodes like yesterday.

I'm sure Cal will have a come to Jesus meeting with he and Cuz and the rest of the team to make sure this doesn't happen further. But you can write this down, games from here on are going to be physical and our opponents are going to try and foul hard when there's an opportunity especially with Cuz and Bledsoe.

We don't have many more games until tournament time and you know how it works, we're going to be the Big Bad Big Blue that a lot of fans will opt to cheer against when given the opportunity to pull for the upset and assuming they get seats over Big Blue Nation.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Vandy just got to him, I don't think we saw everything that happen, Vandy was hammering UK and a lot of times just laying on them, I guess Bledsoe finally got tired of it, We have to remember these kids are young and do have a lot of pressure on them at UK to perform. This could help, Bledsoe can learn from it, I don't mind if UK talks trash if the other team is egging them on, Yesterday was an ugly ass game, I blame the refs for letting a lot just get out of hand, I'm surprised no one got really hurt. This will just make UK stronger, I was happy as hell when Patterson was on the ground and the Vandy player landed on him and Patterson slammed the ball, and you can tell he was like Alright I'm pissed now like the Hulk. I been waiting to see that all year, Last year he showed a lot of emotion, I want to see him get that fire back for every game.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

I guess I'm more upset with Bledsoe's consistency to drive the ball when he as nowhere to go, fall, or put up a stupid shot that has no chance to go in, nor gives his team a chance for the board. I can understand he wants to shine a little but he's got to know the offense should go through Wall, Cousins, and now Patterson. I don't think he likes being a 4th option, which is good in some regards cause it shows he has passion, but when he puts the team in a bad spot and then lets that explode into stupidity is where I get a little irked.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptkeeper Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:36 am

Hey, That was a DOUBLE tech. Bledsoe got it for shoving, the other guy for runnin his mouth.

Bledsoe may have listened to too many NBA scouting reports and got the big head. This could be a good thing in the long run if we keep him another year.
cryptkeeper
cryptkeeper

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : COLTS-until manning leaves

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm

He has steadily fell off since the beginning of the year. He did have a good second half against UT. He may be a bit of a hot head, but I have no problem with that, shows a little bit of heart. He should be staying another year. If Liggins needs to step into anyones starting spot it should be Miller/ Dodson's.
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down