BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross on Jones: "I think he's going to come to UW "

Go down

Ross on Jones: "I think he's going to come to UW " Empty Ross on Jones: "I think he's going to come to UW "

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue May 04, 2010 12:43 am

Ross on Jones: "I think he's going to come to UW "

Posted by Percy Allen

In an interview this morning with KJR-AM, Washington signee Terrence Ross talked about his recruitment and former Jefferson High teammate Terrence Jones, who committed to the Huskies but has not signed a binding national letter of intent.

Ross also said his second choice was Villanova and his third was probably Kentucky. Ross said he signed his LOI when he visited Washington two weeks ago.

Here's a snippet of the KJR interview.

(Were you surprised when Jones picked up the Washington hat?) "I was completely surprised. I didn't know what he was doing. He hadn't really told me okay this what I'm leaning towards or this is where I want to go. He never really said anything like that. He kind of kept it under wraps. He kept it a secret. So when he actually picked up the Husky hat, I was like in shock. I didn't know what he was going to do. I thought he was going to go somewhere else like Kentucky or something. But I was in shock when he picked up the Washington hat."

(He didn't give you any kind of hint?) "I don't he was quite sure what he wanted to do. I know that he was looking at two schools, but I didn't know that he was (going to pick) Washington until he picked up the hat."

(What do you think is going to happen?) "I couldn't tell you. I really don't know. He doesn't even like talking about that kind of stuff. I think honestly I think he's going to come to UW because it's more appealing to him right now then Kentucky (is). With everything that Kentucky wants him and all of this stuff. I really don't know, but I think that's what he should do. But it's up to him in the long run to do what's best for him. But I hope he goes to the UW."

(What do you know about Jones and Calipari?) "From what I heard, I'm just saying ... Calipari was kind of disappointed ... I don't know why he would do that to a kid, but he's going to do what he wants to do. I don't know how it's going to go. I haven't talked to him since Saturday afternoon. I don't know what's going on with him."
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down