BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross on visit; has not committed

Go down

Ross on visit; has not committed Empty Ross on visit; has not committed

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Ross on visit; has not committed

By Chris Fetters
Editor Dawgman.com
Posted Apr 26, 2010

Chris Fetters (Scout.com)

| More

Terrence Ross is a 6-foot-5, 185-pound shooting guard from Jefferson High School in Portland, Ore., and rumors have swirled around the college basketball world that Ross and his teammate - Terrence Jones - would verbally commit to the same school.

The No. 93 prospect in the country - rated by Scout.com - has not verbally committed to UW, but is on a visit, contrary to a report that surfaced Thursday night.

Zagsblog cited Facebook quotes from Ross saying he had committed to Washington, but Dawgman.com spoke to Ross Sunday night and he said that information was simply incorrect.

"I'm on my visit to UW right now with my Mom," he said. "I haven't made any decision yet."

Ross is expected to finish up his visit with the Huskies around 6 or 7 Monday night.

Many outlets have Ross eventually committing to Washington after his visit, and that could happen as early as Monday - but no commitment has been made by Ross.

If Ross does make his commitment known, that will certainly up the pressure on the decision of Jones, the No. 20 rated prospect nationally by Scout.com. The 6-foot-9 G/F is officially visiting Kansas right now and is expected to announce his decision soon between KU, Kentucky and Washington.

Terrence Ross Scout.com Profile
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down