BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tide To Visit White House On Monday

2 posters

Go down

Tide To Visit White House On Monday Empty Tide To Visit White House On Monday

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Updated: March 2, 2010, 4:14 PM ET

Alabama set to visit White House

Associated Press

TUSCALOOSA, Ala.
-- The national champion Alabama football team's visit to the White House is set.

The Crimson Tide will leave Monday morning for Washington, D.C. The team will spend time with area youth as part of a service project during the visit and then meet President Obama.

The Tide is also scheduled to make stops at the U.S. Capitol, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and National Mall during its day in the nation's capitol.

Obama called Nick Saban on the morning after the Tide's win over Texas. A spokesman for the coach says he invited the president to play in the staff's lunchtime basketball games in the spring.

Saban famously turned down an invitation to dine with President Bush in 2006 when he was with the Miami Dolphins.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Tide To Visit White House On Monday Empty Awesome!

Post  tam4bama Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

I can't wait to see the pics!..cool..Oh how I wish I could somehow go!..Maybe they will have livestreaming on tidetv?..This was our dream season fo sho! ROLL TIDE ROLL..on to DC baby..we done took out Pasadena!
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Tide To Visit White House On Monday Empty Re: Tide To Visit White House On Monday

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Take It Easy There Tam - No Freaking Out Today lol!

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Tide To Visit White House On Monday Empty It's 24/7 365 BAMA football round here! :)

Post  tam4bama Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Sorry..We are still on cloud nine after winning that Number 13 National Championship in a truly dream season last year..We hadn't won a NC since 1992..Wow..It was a long time in between!..How long since UK won bball NC? I bet yall are ready for another! Return to glory feels good..I'm trying to calm down a bit..sorry..hehe..Our girls gymnastics are showing out!..omgosh..they are good..and I love BAMA baseball and softball..so lots of nice things coming up..since we SUCK in basketball..ugh..but I love our new coach!..RTR!..
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Tide To Visit White House On Monday Empty Re: Tide To Visit White House On Monday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down