BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patterson On Cal Rumors

Go down

Patterson On Cal Rumors Empty Patterson On Cal Rumors

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat May 08, 2010 2:46 am

Patterson On Cal Rumors

By Alan Cutler

Patrick Patterson isn't surprised there are rumors about Cal coaching in the NBA.

"I'm sure there is some part of Cal that would like to coach in the NBA again, and I'm sure there is a part of him that would like to stay in college and finish out his contract, and stay in Lexington since he loves it so much. But, I know some fans want him to go and some fans want him to stay," says Patterson.

Patterson wants Cal to stay, but he understands why anyone would like to coach LeBron James if that opportunity was out there.

"Who wouldn't want to coach LeBron? I'd want to coach LeBron right now. It's LeBron James. He's the king. Who wouldn't want to coach him? Who wouldn't want to play along side him. Definitely I can see coach Cal taking that under strong consideration."

Patterson believes that players handle rumors better than fans for one obvious reason.

"Fans are always freaking out because they don't know as much as we do. They just go off of what they hear. The players, we stay cool and calm because we stay in contact with the information."

Patterson comes across as Mr. Calm and Cool. But, he's real. He's nervous about the upcoming NBA Draft.

"I'm definitely nervous with the draft. I'm definitely nervous about the team workouts."

Can you imagine what it's like for stars like Patterson on draft day?

"Especially June 24th rolls around and I'm waiting for my name to be called. I will be sweating, I will be shaking. I will be nervous. I will be anticipating for that day. But, when that day comes, I will be just like a little kid."
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down