BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes

+2
MULECHOPS
BestdamnUKfanperiod
6 posters

Go down

Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes Empty Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes

by Anthony Wireman @ 2:02 pm. Filed under Blue Blooded Opinions

Brandon Knight stated on a Florida radio station this morning that he is nearing a final decision.

Knight said on 560WQAM:

“I took all my visits so far. Right now I’m just sitting back and weighing the pros and cons of each school. I’m hoping to make my decision pretty soon.”

SunSentinel.com reports that that he is still considering Kentucky, Kansas, Connecticut, Miami or Florida.

Knight, a 6-3 point guard, is the top-rated player overall in the 2010 recruiting class.

Everyone I talk to says that Kentucky is very much in the mix for landing Knight.

UPDATE:

Scout.com (subscription) is now reporting that Marquis Teague is nearing a final decision, as well. Teague scored 17 points and dished out 4 assists in a 62-58 victory over Lawrence North last night

Couple other quick notes:

- Villanova junior guard Corey Stokes has been issued a citation for public urination. According to ZagsBlog.com, the incident occurred in a parking lot outside a bar near the Villanova campus.

- Following Robbie Hummel’s apparent knee injury last night, ESPN takes a look at some “season-shaping” injuries. One of their five choices is the 1997 knee injury to Kentucky’s Derek Anderson.That one brings back many memories as I was actually at Rupp Arena when Anderson was injured. If I remember correctly, he drove baseline to the basket and was injured on the play. He then came back into the game and played more minutes. It wasn’t until after the game that the severity of his injury was known. That was a damaging blow to UK’s national title hopes, even though the Cats still went toe-to-toe with Arizona in the championship game.

- Jeff Goodman of FoxSports.com is reporting that the initial diagnosis is that Purdue’s Hummel has a torn ACL and will likely miss the remainder of the season.

- One final thought here: Admiral Ackbar? Really? Ole Miss is in a galaxy far far away with that one.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes Empty Re: Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes

Post  MULECHOPS Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Come on over Brandon we'll treat yah like family.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes Empty Re: Brandon Knight Nearing a Decision and Other Notes

Post  jagator Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 pm

He's coming to Florida.
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 pm

jagator wrote:He's coming to Florida.
Good joke jag
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

I do think it will be between UK and Florida. Hope the Cats can nab him.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:
jagator wrote:He's coming to Florida.
Good joke jag

It's no joke. He's a Gator. He just doesn't know it yet.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 pm

He has more fans watching him at home games in high school than he'd have at a home game in florida. florida isn't in the mix.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Have you been to high school game in Florida? There might be ten people there other than the parents.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 am

Have you been to a college game at florida? there might be 1000 people there and most of them are parents.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I have season tickets. So what's your point. People in Kentucky have nothing else to do? Only 10,000 at a basketball game can actually see. The players can't tell they are there either. He's coming to Florida. Deal with it.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm

jagator wrote:I have season tickets. So what's your point. People in Kentucky have nothing else to do? Only 10,000 at a basketball game can actually see. The players can't tell they are there either. He's coming to Florida. Deal with it.
Talk about a non sequitur. LOL
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down