BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q & A with Brandon Knight

Go down

Q & A with Brandon Knight Empty Q & A with Brandon Knight

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Q & A with Brandon Knight

by Drew Franklin @ 8:10 pm. Filed under Blue Blooded Opinions

The Sun-Sentinel dropped some questions on Brandon Knight while at a charity event in Florida. In the interview Knight says he is going to school for more than just basketball and his goal is to do well in the classroom and earn a degree.

From the Sun Sentinel:

Q: What do you love most about the game of basketball?

A: It rewards you. If you work hard, it’s going to reward you, not only getting better but just other aspects of life. Teaches you a lot of lessons, you know. If you stay focused, things will go in the right direction. It really just rewards you in so many different ways.

Q: Your favorite high school moment is?

A: Probably winning the second state championship. When you win a state championship, it just brings a school together. It’s about having pride about your school, your teammates. When you set an ultimate goal as a team and you reach that, it’s like ultimate joy.

Q: Your favorite personal award?

A: I try not to focus on the awards. I enjoy getting them. But I can’t really say that’s there’s one I cherish more than the other. I just go out and try and act like I really achieved nothing, so I can continue to have that hunger. Continue to have that burn and that fire to get better. I try to act like I haven’t won anything at all.

Q: Favorite subject heading into college, and the goal?

A: Math. Just because it’s absolute. There are really set answers. English, there are many different ways to get to the result you’re trying to get to. I like things to be concrete. I’m looking to get my degree, not sure what I’m going to get it in. I’m not going to school just for basketball. My goal is to do well in school and work hard while I’m there. Playing in the NBA is also a goal of mine. Hopefully, I can do that, too.

Q: Who is your favorite basketball player of all-time, and of today?

A: Local basketball player, it’s J.R. McNabb. He went to Deerfield Beach, great player. Professionally, I really like Dwyane Wade a lot, just because he’s a local guy and you always see him, you always hear about him. The things he does on the court, I really admire. Once he got here, he continued to get better, and that’s the sign of a great player, just continuing to get better each year, even when you’re on the professional level. I really admire that part of his game. I’ve met him a couple of times, and he’s told me to keep working hard, that’s about it.

Q: What is your favorite iPod song right now?

A: Drake, “Over.”

Q: Favorite meal before games?

A: I like fish a lot, or some type of carbohydrate.

Q: What clothing do you prefer to wear?

A: Polo, Nike and Adidas.

Q: Favorite TV show?

A: “The Boondocks.”

Q: Best advice you received from your parents and Coach Beckerman?

A: Keep God first. Be persistent. Be good in whatever you’re going to do.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down