BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt

3 posters

Go down

DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt Empty DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 am

DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt

BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt Empty Re: DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt

Post  96 G.O.A.T. Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:02 pm

After watching this clip and reading the thread about Wall's frustration, it's becoming clear that the guys are down. I think that South Carolina game really deflated them. They played great against Vandy, but, to hear these guys talk, they seem very down. Hopefully they put a streak together and start feeling better.

I completely overreacted about the South Carolina loss, but, I'm an idiot fan. These guys need to realize that they're 20-1 and they are playing phenomenal ball. I'm sure Cal will have them feeling a lot better by Tuesday.

96 G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt Empty Re: DeMarcus Cousins talks about his play against Vanderbilt

Post  UK Maine-Iac Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm

I don't want the guys down, but I actually like this. There's nothing wrong with striving for perfection. Yeah, they won't go undefeated now, but I like it they are taking the loss seriously. They didn't let it affect them for Vandy, who a lot of critics thought would give UK a loss. That game was never in question. I think they'll use this as a positive since none of them want to feel what they did against SC again.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down