BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach Cal Is One Angry Guy

Go down

Coach Cal Is One Angry Guy Empty Coach Cal Is One Angry Guy

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Coach Cal Is One Angry Guy

By Mary Jo Perino

Even after a night to sleep on it, True Blue fans are still angry. They can't understand why this team seems incapable of winning on the road, falling to 1-6 in SEC games away from Rupp. They've all been close, they've all been heartbreaking, but not once has Kentucky pulled out one of those close games.

John Calipari feels their pain.

"If you're not angry by this, like angry that this is happening
and that we're going to stop this from happening, it won't
change," Calipari said. " I know I'm angry."

Once again, the game was there for the taking for Kentucky. Brandon Knight had a career high 26 points, but it was the last five shots that didn't go down that everybody remembers.

"They felt good," Knight said. "I felt good shooting them,
but they just didn't go down."

At least Knight wanted to be the one to take the last shot. It seemed at times the rest of the team was just waiting for it to happen again, waiting for them to lose a close game.

If there is a silver lining, and it's not much of one, former Cat John Pelphrey got his first win over his alma mater.

"I know what it's like to be on the other side of the deal," Pelphrey said. "Every time you step on court, it's the largest crowd of the year. Everybody wants to measure themselves against those guys. I know that feeling. Our guys are going to be able to take this with them and they're going to talk about this for a long, long time."

BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down