BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name a Coach..

2 posters

Go down

Name a Coach.. Empty Name a Coach..

Post  Carolina Kat Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 pm

So Let's Start It Up, Who Would You Like To Be The Next UK Coach? scratch

I'll start it off. I keep hearing that Bobby Petrino is going to either Auburn or Tennessee after the season. He's not my favorite candidate, but I'd take him. He WINS and the Wildcats could sure use some of that. I'm thinking that UK needs to be a part of this conversation before the decision is made. JMO. They need a BIG NAME like Calipari not some bozo like BCG that nobody heard of. It's going to cost some money to be somewhat competitive in the SEC. cheers

If Petrino does take one of those jobs then either Chizik or Dooley are available as well. Just saying.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Name a Coach.. Empty Re: Name a Coach..

Post  Big Blue Nation Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Right now, until he is officially unavailable, I am going to say go sign Bobby Petrino to a contract that lists all of the infractions that would result in his firing without a buyout, as well as the rewards that would result from winning. I think that he is a safe pick right now, because he has burned all of his bridges. I think that the reward is worth the risk. cheers
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down