BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats After UL Commitment Chandler - Mom Now Involved

Go down

Cats After UL Commitment Chandler - Mom Now Involved Empty Cats After UL Commitment Chandler - Mom Now Involved

Post  Carolina Kat Thu May 13, 2010 2:35 am

May 10, 2010

Indiana, Kentucky, Purdue among schools courting Chandler

Posted by Kyle Neddenriep, IndyStar.com

Michael Chandler is a hot item again. The 6-10 Lawrence North junior put himself back on the market last month, deciding to back off his Louisville commitment and open up the recruitment process.

Kentucky's John Calipari, Tennessee's Bruce Pearl, Indiana's Tom Crean and Butler's Brad Stevens were among the coaches to visit Lawrence North during workouts and open gyms during the evaluation period last month. Chandler said he's looking at Connecticut, Georgetown, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio State and Purdue, but added that he's early in the process and that it's subject to change.

"I'll probably wait until the second signing day (in the spring of senior season) before I commit," Chandler said. "I want to make sure I know what I want to do and take my time and ask questions."

Chandler, who averaged 14.5 points and 7.7 rebounds as a junior, committed to Louisville as a sophomore and wasn't even playing much on the varsity team at the time.

"It was one of those 'at the moment' type of things," he said of his original commitment. "My mom (Nikita Chandler) is a big part of it now. She's going to be involved in the recruiting process."

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down