BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Source: Doron Lamb to Kentucky on Saturday

Go down

Good Source: Doron Lamb to Kentucky on Saturday Empty Good Source: Doron Lamb to Kentucky on Saturday

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Good Source: Doron Lamb to Kentucky on Saturday

There are reports coming out today that Oak Hill Academy senior Doron Lamb will announce his commitment to Kentucky Saturday during the Jordan Brand Classic all-star game.

Lamb and Josh Selby, another Kentucky recruit, will announce their college choices during halftime of Saturday's event.

Lamb said in an interview today:

“My family knows where I’m going, but nobody else knows where I’m going.”

Nation of Blue reported earlier today that Lamb is heading to Kentucky and Jay Williams posted later on Twitter:

RealJayWilliams I just heard through someone close to Daron Lamb's group that the guard is probably going to go to #Kentucky as well."

After making some calls this afternoon, I feel pretty confident that the reports are true. I think Doron Lamb will commit to Kentucky Saturday.

I talked to a recruiting analyst about Lamb and he said:

"Following a highly successful in home visit late last week, UK surged to the front of the pack for Lamb and it now looks like the Wildcats will hold off last ditch efforts by WVU, UConn and St. John's to land the New York City guard."

I asked him to give a comment on Josh Selby and he simply said, "Kansas."

http://www.allkyhoops.com/
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down