BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodson May Be Back After All?

Go down

Dodson May Be Back After All? Empty Dodson May Be Back After All?

Post  Carolina Kat Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Bluegrass State Basketball....

April 5, 2010

Posted at
http://www.allkyhoops.com/

I just got off the phone with what I consider to be a good source who says Darnell Dodson may be back on the Kentucky roster next season.

There have been rumors that Dodson would be leaving Kentucky and possibly even entering the 2010 NBA Draft, but it seems there is reason to believe he will be back on the UK roster in 2010-11.

A good source told me this morning, "Darnell did have some issues that could lead to a Kentucky departure, but those things are being handled efficiently. I don't think there's any decisions made at this point. There will probably be something set in stone within the next couple of weeks."

When I asked the source his opinion on the matter, he responded, "I fully expect Darnell Dodson to be on the Kentucky roster next season, but that is my opinion only based on what I know of the situation."

From the sounds of it, there's still a chance it could go either way, but I personally feel a little better about Dodson's situation after hearing those comments.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down