BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Fans Can't Win

2 posters

Go down

UK Fans Can't Win Empty UK Fans Can't Win

Post  Big Blue Nation Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Listening to Lochlan McClain in Louisville last night he was commenting on how UK fans were rationalizing Saturdays loss by saying that we still had a good season. He feels there should be anger among the Big Blue Faithful that Coach Cal did not take this team with the most talent in the nation to the final four. You can't win with these people, at one point they preach that we are unreasonable in our expectations of our coach and team, then they turn right around and bash us for not being angry and handling a loss gracefully. scratch
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

UK Fans Can't Win Empty Re: UK Fans Can't Win

Post  Fossten Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I sent an email to Neft at the Underdogs saying the exact same thing.

Here's his response:

It's a cop out "we can't win no matter what."

That's horseshit logic. Quit crying, quit acting like little brother. You're UK basketball, act like you're the king and quit playing the woe is us. Deal with criticism...and don't be so goddamn petty.

Were you happy Saturday night after the loss? Be honest. You were happy losing in the elite 8?

I went on Cats pause, Herald-Leader, Kentucky Sports Report and the C-J and UK fans seemed livid. Facebook postings, same thing.

I guess if you're happy with elite 8s, then UK basketball doesn't have the stature it once did.

Oh well.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down