BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Charged With Rape, Carving On Woman's Skin

Go down

Man Charged With Rape, Carving On Woman's Skin Empty Man Charged With Rape, Carving On Woman's Skin

Post  Carolina Kat Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 am

Man charged with rape, carving on woman's skin

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
cwootson@charlotteobserver.com

Posted: Sunday, Mar. 07, 2010

A Hickory man has been charged with kidnapping, rape, assault and communicating threats after an attack in which the word "mine" was carved on a woman's stomach with a box cutter.

Keith Alan Campbell, 41, of 834 18th St. N.E., was in Catawba jail Saturday with no bond. His first court appearance was set for Monday, according to Lt. Bobby Grace of the Hickory Police Department.

An arrest warrant said a man grabbed the victim out of a chair, pushed her onto a kitchen counter and punched her in the face. The arrest warrant also said he prevented the woman from leaving, but she managed to escape and get to a hospital.

Police began investigating the incident sometime after 4 a.m. Saturday. The Observer does not typically release names of sexual assault victims.

According to the arrest warrant, the man told the woman, "You're not going anywhere. I'll kill you before you go back. ... I own you."

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down