BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS

+3
AddctdGmbler
Shannon
Carolina Kat
7 posters

Go down

BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS Empty BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 am

Bledsoe has career-high 25 as Kentucky pulls away late

Associated Press

GAINESVILLE, Fla.
-- Eric Bledsoe scored a career-high 25 points, Patrick Patterson added 15 and No. 2 Kentucky stayed unbeaten with an 86-75 victory over Florida on Tuesday night.

John Wall chipped in 19, including the team's final seven points.

The Wildcats (17-0, 2-0 Southeastern Conference) ended the game with a 17-5 run and snapped a five-game losing streak in Gainesville.

Erving Walker led Florida with 20 points, and Alex Tyus added 17 points. But the Gators (11-5, 0-2) are off to their worst start in conference play since 1996 -- the year before coach Billy Donovan took over.

Florida made this one close in the second half.

Kentucky built a 55-40 lead, but couldn't close it out -- something that's starting to become a trend for coach John Calipari's team.

Fast Facts

• Kentucky is off to the third best start in school history and moved to 17-0 for the first time since starting 23-0 during the 1965-66 season.

• The Wildcats snapped a five-game losing streak at Florida.

• Four starters scored in double figures for Kentucky, including a career-high 25 points from Eric Bledsoe and 19 from John Wall. Wall has scored at least 17 points in three straight games.

• Florida has lost five straight against ranked opponents.

-- ESPN Stats & Information

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS Empty Re: BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS

Post  Shannon Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 am

I was really impressed with Bledsoe. The guy has the moves. I know sometime trys to do things to fast sometimes, but tonight he showed off Very Happy That reverse layup got me up on my feet cheering. I even spilled coke on my new shirt lol. But its ok because we won a big game on the road. Go Big Blue!
Shannon
Shannon

Favorite College team: : Kentucky of course
Favorite NFL team: : Colts!!

Back to top Go down

BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS Empty Re: BLEDSOE SCORES 25 TO LEAD CATS OVER GATORS

Post  AddctdGmbler Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 am

I'm with ya on this one Shannon. He looked awesome tonight. He does seem out of control a lot but tonight he seemed to be much more under control. And he was finishing his shots. Heard on the radio on the way home that his family was at the game and he said that he doesn't get to see them that much so he might have been pumped up to show off for the fam.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 am

in that case his family should attend every game lol
Shannon
Shannon

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

no kidding. we should have a family reunion for him during the UT game just to make sure he plays great! cheers
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Shannon Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

lol!
Shannon
Shannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 am

Good win and a good game going into that hostile of an environment to pull out the win. Good game cats.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  CandyinKy Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 am

Hey all CandyinKy here..... formerly known as Candykat on that other site Cool thanks for the invite guys and that was a great game by Bledsoe for sure!!!! I think he deserves sec freshman of the week for next weeks pick!

Refs were terrible again tonite confused

Still all in all a W is a W

Go big Blue !!!!

Nice lookin site btw Smile
CandyinKy
CandyinKy

Favorite College team: : Kentucky !!!!
Favorite NFL team: : ummm I dun watch it

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:02 am

Hey Candy! Glad your here! Was a great game, I agree the refs drove me nuts on some calls. I was just happy the Cats were hitting. Better than the last 2 games.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jboler Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

CandyinKy wrote:Hey all CandyinKy here..... formerly known as Candykat on that other site Cool thanks for the invite guys and that was a great game by Bledsoe for sure!!!! I think he deserves sec freshman of the week for next weeks pick!

Go big Blue !!!!

You're right. That's the second or third game in a row where I have seen a reversal of decisions made by referees.

Bledsoe will ultimately mean more to the Kentucky program than John Wall. Wall is one and done, and I could see Bledsoe hanging around for another year or two.

jboler

Back to top Go down

Post  CandyinKy Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

jboler wrote:
CandyinKy wrote:Hey all CandyinKy here..... formerly known as Candykat on that other site Cool thanks for the invite guys and that was a great game by Bledsoe for sure!!!! I think he deserves sec freshman of the week for next weeks pick!

Go big Blue !!!!

You're right. That's the second or third game in a row where I have seen a reversal of decisions made by referees.

Bledsoe will ultimately mean more to the Kentucky program than John Wall. Wall is one and done, and I could see Bledsoe hanging around for another year or two.

Im just enjoying having him for one and done than never to have had him at all! I think all our guys learn from him. Bledsoe is learning from him and last nite was a great example of that and I think Bledsoe is coming into his own, so to speak and has found his "spot" on the team where he fits best and feels comfortable.They are gonna be fierce come March!
CandyinKy
CandyinKy

Favorite College team: : Kentucky !!!!
Favorite NFL team: : ummm I dun watch it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down