BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love the chat on game day, but....

3 posters

Go down

love the chat on game day, but.... Empty love the chat on game day, but....

Post  cryptkeeper Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Guys I love the chat box on game days, but only used it once. Only because I get too involved in the game and can't sit still long enough to chat.

Just wanted to give you guys PROPs on that, even if I am not taking full advantage of it.

Maybe we will start blowing some teams out so I can be more calm during the game and chat with some of you.
cryptkeeper
cryptkeeper

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : COLTS-until manning leaves

Back to top Go down

love the chat on game day, but.... Empty Re: love the chat on game day, but....

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Crypt,

Jump on Saturday night. We'll keep a close eye on you and Ms. True the trainer queen, is usually on standby for players and posters alike. queen

Agent was threatening a heart attack last night so we kept him on a defibilutaor or some kind of contraption and if I'm not mistaken, True is also providing some kind of boot for Bho. Think he wants to be more like Midget than just his height. Suspect I'm joking of course Bho.

So we all kind of look after each other. I'm sure you wouldn't be any more of a burden than anyone else. Log on and maybe post during timeouts. That way you're not interrupting something on the screen except the free credit report dot com idiots. lol!

Think we had the best night yet last night as we had usually between 12-14 posters once the game was underway. It was a good time and everyone did a pretty good job of keeping things somewhat civil despite the ridiculousness of the game and the MSU fans.

Thanks for the cool message recognizing the Chat Box, and we hope to see you there soon.

Last edited by Carolina Kat on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm

It is a cryo cuff CK......and I hope she realized I wanted a shoulder one....not an ankle.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down