BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game

2 posters

Go down

Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game Empty Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 am

Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game
http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/ tipton

C.J. Leslie, a prospect on Kentucky’s list, played at Lexington Catholic Friday night.
The crowd watching the game included UK Coach John Calipari and the players. One of those players, John Wall, was Leslie’s teammate at Word of God Academy in Raleigh, N.C., last season.
“That’s love right there,” Leslie said of the UK presence. “My former point guard coming to the game. I’m close to most of team. I’m part of the family.”
Leslie declined to say if he would join the family by signing with Kentucky. He noted a list of college options that also included Florida, Oregon and North Carolina State.
Wall, who visited the Word of God locker room with UK teammate DeMarcus Cousins after the game, has been lobbying for the Cats.
“He’s having fun,” Leslie said. “He’s telling me I can basically do the same thing. He wants me to come.”
But if Leslie sign with Kentucky, would Wall be around next season to pass him the ball?
That question put a big smile on Leslie’s face.
“I guess you’ve got to wait and see,” he said.

Share/Save/Bookmark
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game Empty Re: Cal, Cats please Leslie by coming to his game

Post  CatfandownSouth Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Probably the thing that has suprised me the most this year is the fact that no one on the team seems to mind sharing the spotlight.

Have you guys heard about the commotion going on at Kansas where Tyshawn Taylor has said he doesn't know what his role on the team was, blah, blah, blah?

If not check it out here :

Complaints over roles rock KU

Not sure if Calipari is doing a great job of managing expectations or if it's just that everyone on the team realizes there is a bigger goal out there than personal glory...
CatfandownSouth
CatfandownSouth

Favorite College team: : Kentucky, Murray State
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville Jaguars

Back to top Go down