BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archie Goodwin

3 posters

Go down

Archie Goodwin Empty Archie Goodwin

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:03 am

Let me know what you really think and I'll share too.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Archie Goodwin Empty Re: Archie Goodwin

Post  Blue Dude Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 am

reckless and out of control like rondo with the only difference with rondo figuring stuff out as the year progressed and this guy hasn't. he'd be more suited if he played like joe crawford did since his physical presence reminds me of joe and plays a little slower and used his jump shot a little more and play smarter.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:48 am

MULECHOPS wrote:Let me know what you really think and I'll share too.

Not very strong with the ball. A good quick first step but I think he relies on drawing a foul instead of getting the ball in the basket. As I've said before, he gets to the rim like Wall and Knight but loses the ball twice as much as the other two so he doesn't know how to protect it. He has no consistent jumper, like Wall but has a slight build and is weaker, like Knight(but even weaker).
I think he's athletic but maybe trying to impress too much. How else do you explain him not passing when he has the numbers and a team mate ahead of him. Either that or he's just what the Arkansas crowd was chanting on his first trip to the line. "You are selfish".

But defensively he's turned into a liability. We have no stopper this year like MKG or Liggins.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:02 pm

stuckinknoxville wrote:
MULECHOPS wrote:Let me know what you really think and I'll share too.

Not very strong with the ball. A good quick first step but I think he relies on drawing a foul instead of getting the ball in the basket. As I've said before, he gets to the rim like Wall and Knight but loses the ball twice as much as the other two so he doesn't know how to protect it. He has no consistent jumper, like Wall but has a slight build and is weaker, like Knight(but even weaker).
I think he's athletic but maybe trying to impress too much. How else do you explain him not passing when he has the numbers and a team mate ahead of him. Either that or he's just what the Arkansas crowd was chanting on his first trip to the line. "You are selfish".

But defensively he's turned into a liability. We have no stopper this year like MKG or Liggins.
Wisest thing that group of inbreds ever said was "selfish". I think he's the sickness on this team.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down