BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The National Championship Game..

3 posters

Go down

Who Do You Like In This Game?

The National Championship Game.. I_vote_lcap33%The National Championship Game.. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The National Championship Game.. I_vote_lcap33%The National Championship Game.. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The National Championship Game.. I_vote_lcap0%The National Championship Game.. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The National Championship Game.. I_vote_lcap0%The National Championship Game.. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The National Championship Game.. Empty The National Championship Game..

Post  Carolina Kat Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

#1 LSU vs. #2 Alabama - Who Do You Like In Round 2? scratch

Last edited by Carolina Kat on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

The National Championship Game.. Empty Re: The National Championship Game..

Post  Blue Dude Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 am

I personally don't think Alabama deserves to be in this game. They've already lost to LSU and even if it was by 3 points, we pretty much already saw this game, no need to repeat it. OK State should of got the chance to play and they got a bad deal because they had to play the day of news breaking that folks in their athletic dept got killed in a plane crash. Close to those folks or not, that still screws with your mind and i think they're being punished for that.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 am

Blue Dude wrote:I personally don't think Alabama deserves to be in this game. They've already lost to LSU and even if it was by 3 points, we pretty much already saw this game, no need to repeat it. OK State should of got the chance to play and they got a bad deal because they had to play the day of news breaking that folks in their athletic dept got killed in a plane crash. Close to those folks or not, that still fucks with your mind and i think they're being punished for that.

Yes. Exactly. This is no different than '06 when the Herbstreits were telling us that Michigan should get a rematch. How did that work out? plus that FG looked like it may have been good.
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down