BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darius Miller

+7
house kat
bcking00
SuckITCalH8ers
Californication
stuckinknoxville
BestdamnUKfanperiod
DeathMetalKyFan
11 posters

Go down

Darius Miller Empty Darius Miller

Post  DeathMetalKyFan Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 am

Biggest waste of potential ever...I hate him more than Vargas right now. At least Vargas is just a bad player with no real potential! Miller can be a great player but seems to fall extremely short almost every game...Made a terrible decision at the end of the game to keep the game alive for Ole Miss to win instead of at worst being OT. Gotta shoot that 3 or at least drive the open lane and not into a defender then pass it off with the shot clock at 3 to Liggins to take the shot. Grow a pair and play like you can Miller.

So Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
DeathMetalKyFan
DeathMetalKyFan

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : The SuperBowl

Back to top Go down

Darius Miller Empty Re: Darius Miller

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 am

Tonight I blame the whole team instead of Lamb, Lamb seems to be the only player who comes to every game and does hit part. Our defense is just terrible right now. If I was Cal I would bench Liggens and Miller next game.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am

Miller definitely lost that one for us. Pitiful clock management then doesn't take the shot. The kid just doesn't seem to have any stones.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 am

This was a bad loss. But I have to add that you're some harsh mf'ers to question anybody's stones. This is a team with a 6 man rotation. You play with what you have, and they take every team's best shot. I'm not about to give up on this team. Slam the hell out of me if you want.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 am

Let's face it, the minute the NCdoubleAssholes ruled Kanter ineligible, that sealed our fate. This team doesn't suck, but, they don't have the tools to make a serious run. We'll make the tournament, obviously, but making out out of the second round is pretty much out of the question.

Hopefully, we're more solid next year. Cal has to get better JuCo players. Losing Harrellson is going to hurt like no other. Vargas is out of the question, so, Cal REALLY needs to find some sort of solution at center, or we'll be no better off next season.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  bcking00 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am

WTF Miller? Too funny, you said losing J. Harrelson will be a big blow next year. I remember when Cal thought he was a waste of time. I must say, Coach Cal did not discover this guy but made him into one hell of a college basketball player. He might just get to make some money overseas for a few years. At least set himself up financially.

BK
bcking00
bcking00

Favorite NFL team: : Cincinnati Bengals

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 am

Cal I'm not giving up on them they are giving up on themselves, When you have veteran players like Liggens and Miller they need to step up every game and quit depending on the freshman every time. Cal needs to work Hood and Poole in some it might help on fouls, we are going to have some get some mins out of the bench come March.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  house kat Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

They should all be arrested for impersonating basketball players. They will be humiliated at florida, tenn, vandy and probably arkansas. 10 plus losses for the year.

house kat

Favorite NFL team: : Cleveland Browns (No Laughing)

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Californication wrote:This was a bad loss. But I have to add that you're some harsh mf'ers to question anybody's stones. This is a team with a 6 man rotation. You play with what you have, and they take every team's best shot. I'm not about to give up on this team. Slam the hell out of me if you want.

Sorry Cal but the fact that they are basically a 6 man rotation has nothing to do with making dumb mistakes when the game is on the line. Normally you would want the ball in a veteran's hands when you need a good possession but that's not the case on this team. I don't want Miller to touch the ball going down the stretch. He has no stones.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathMetalKyFan Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

We do only play with 6 players and I'm not giving up on the team...I love UK and I will always cheer them on good or bad...but in that situation a good player, a "leader", and upper classman has to be able to make the right decision to help the team. He messed up big and it cost us...not only at the end of the game but remember him stepping inbounds before inbounding the ball...they scored a 3 as soon as they got the ball back...stupid mistakes will cost us big games.
DeathMetalKyFan
DeathMetalKyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

DeathMetalKyFan wrote: He messed up big and it cost us...not only at the end of the game but remember him stepping inbounds before inbounding the ball...they scored a 3 as soon as they got the ball back...stupid mistakes will cost us big games.

I agree. That's a freshman mistake, not a junior.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathMetalKyFan Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/uknum1

Miller apologizes to teammates and BBN for the loss...
DeathMetalKyFan
DeathMetalKyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Miller F'd up by not shooting the open 3 at the end but that's not the reason why we lost guys. We had way too many turnovers including 6 by Knight, can't expect to win with sloppy ball handling by our PG. Not to mention our D is suspect at best right now. The next time I see Lamb not get beat off the dribble, will be the first. Miller has actually played well the last several games, look up the stats, but not last night.
agent 00
agent 00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathMetalKyFan Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Obviously Miller is not the only reason we lost to Ole Miss...It's a team effort but with all the other mistakes behind us at that point in time he had to step up and make the play. Miller does have his games and he was coming off a streak of good games but he has to be more consistent to really make an impact on this team and help us get to where we know we can be!
DeathMetalKyFan
DeathMetalKyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  OBXWildcat Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Although Darius should have pulled the trigger & didn't, it is not just his fault. Lack of depth, foul trouble, turnovers & poor defense are to blame. Lamb is good but gets beat off the dribble a lot & Anthony Davis will be plenty more than enough to replace Jorts.
OBXWildcat
OBXWildcat

Favorite NFL team: : Cincinnati Bengals

http://www.pizzazzpizza.net

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Everyone knows it never one single play that loses a game but he is a junior. When it's crunch time you expect upperclassmen to make a play or help the underclassmen. That's not the case with Miller. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a leader.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 am

Darius has shown time and time again that he doesn't want to be a leader. I honestly believe he could have 18+ points a game if he'd get his head straight.

As off as this year is, though, give it to me any time over "The Coach that Will Not Be Named" and his colossal failure over two years.

UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm

UK Maine-Iac wrote:Darius has shown time and time again that he doesn't want to be a leader. I honestly believe he could have 18+ points a game if he'd get his head straight.

As off as this year is, though, give it to me any time over "The Coach that Will Not Be Named" and his colossal failure over two years.

He was not a coach.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

stuckinknoxville wrote:
UK Maine-Iac wrote:Darius has shown time and time again that he doesn't want to be a leader. I honestly believe he could have 18+ points a game if he'd get his head straight.

He was not a coach.

True. I'll go with The Douche who will not be named. Laughing
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Darius Miller Empty Miller and Liggens

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am

I will be so happy when you guys are gone. I have gave you chances to improve over the years but now I am done. I love my Cats but you guys seem to not give a rats ass. Miller you can't score or play defense worth a crap. Liggens you can play some D, but you couldn't throw a baseball into a kiddie pool. Unreal how freshman have to carry this team every game.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  kywildcat4 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 pm

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:I will be so happy when you guys are gone. I have gave you chances to improve over the years but now I am done. I love my Cats but you guys seem to not give a rats ass. Miller you can't score or play defense worth a crap. Liggens you can play some D, but you couldn't throw a baseball into a kiddie pool. Unreal how freshman have to carry this team every game.
I agree with you 100%
kywildcat4
kywildcat4

Favorite College team: : UK in all sports
Favorite NFL team: : Dallas Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down