BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller

5 posters

Go down

Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller Empty Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller

Post  Bho Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am

Look, I know I give the kid a hard time. The way he is playing tonight is why. He is out there playing with confidence, talking to his teammates and showing some emotion. HE NEEDS TO PLAY LIKE THIS EVERY NIGHT!!! Good game for Darius!!
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller Empty Re: Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am

Bho wrote:Look, I know I give the kid a hard time. The way he is playing tonight is why. He is out there playing with confidence, talking to his teammates and showing some emotion. HE NEEDS TO PLAY LIKE THIS EVERY NIGHT!!! Good game for Darius!!

I agree, Guess he knows now if he don't his butt will be benched.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller Empty Re: Tonight is why I get Pissed at Miller

Post  Bho Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:41 am

18 pts.....what a great game by Miller. Hopefully he keeps this run up. PS: Terrence Jones is a GROWN ASS MAN!!!!!
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

Bho,

I have agreed with you on this in the past but unfortunately, he's the best we have to put out there game in and game out. Good size kid and can be a big part of the team. Tonight he looked awesome.

Here's what Calipari said about his performance...

On Darius Miller's performance

"He was aggressive; that's all I'm asking him to do. You don't have to make every shot. I will say this, he had four turnovers and about three balls jerked out of his hands. At the end of the day I want everything, I want him to grab all those balls (and) be tough with it so you don't turn it over and then play aggressive and the reason is; I think he's that good. Now today he looked like one of the best players in our league. "

It may be in the Herald or Courier or other articles, but Miller came into the interview room with Cal tonight after the game and he said he and Liggins and Harrelson got together as the seniors and decided to do everything they could because this was their team and this was their time to make things happen for the program. I hope effort tonight is more than just a one-game fad or event and more of what-you-can-expect from now on from Miller.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Hopefully he has turned the corner. Got to have that effort every game. I agree BHO, Jones is a grown ass man. He can be an absolute monster!
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

CK, I understand the fact that he is all that we have, however, that doesn't mean I shouldn't want more out of him. The intensity and effort was noticeable yesterday.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am

I agree with you completely.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 pm

I agree with BHO's frustrations. I think the kid can do that every game. I was very proud of him in the USC game, but face palming too, because he has the talent to be a leader.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm

I swear that you can tell what kind of game he is going to have after his first two touches.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down