BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida?

2 posters

Go down

Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida? Empty Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida?

Post  Carolina Kat Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

November 9 2010 Last updated at 03:16 AM ET
Cam Newton Reportedly Cheated Academically While Enrolled at Florida

By FanHouse Newswire

Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida? 11-8-10-newton-200t

NEW YORK (AP) -- Auburn quarterback Cameron Newton had three instances of academic cheating while attending Florida and faced potential expulsion from the university, Foxsports.com is reporting.

Newton was arrested for the theft of a laptop from a Florida student's dorm room in November 2008. The website reported late Monday night that Newton again violated the university's honor code by putting his name on another student's paper and turning it in.

Newton then turned in a second paper to the instructor, but it was later found to have been purchased off the Internet.

His father, Cecil Newton Sr., declined comment to Foxsports.com.

"I wasn't there," the elder Newton said. "I cannot confirm or deny. At a time like this, I'm taking a defensive posture."

The NCAA is reviewing the recruitment of Newton.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida? Empty Re: Did Cam Newton Cheat While At Florida?

Post  MULECHOPS Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

I really hate this for any fan, its got to suck.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down