BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports

4 posters

Go down

Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports Empty Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports

Post  jagator Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 am

Your team is getting its ass handed to them for the 24th straight year, 48-14, and all you people can do is complain that the color analyst had more nice things to say about Florida than Kentucky.

Reality check people. It aint always about UK. There is no anti-UK conspiracy. You want the announcers to talk about how great you are? Try playing better.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=61044
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports Empty Re: Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports

Post  MULECHOPS Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

jagator wrote:Your team is getting its ass handed to them for the 24th straight year, 48-14, and all you people can do is complain that the color analyst had more nice things to say about Florida than Kentucky.

Reality check people. It aint always about UK. There is no anti-UK conspiracy. You want the announcers to talk about how great you are? Try playing better.

Jag all that you are accomplishing with this post is showing everyone here that you are a generalizing fool.
Don't bother coming to this forum and running everyone down because you found something on KSR.
Having said that, if one of us says something stupid like you just did. Let it rip!
And don't say YOU PEOPLE.
Your people are the only ones in the south that put Obama in the freakin White House.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports Empty Re: Yet another example why UK fans are the worst fans in all of sports

Post  Blue Dude Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am

I have to be honest in saying I kind of agree with Jag on this one. UK football fans shouldn't be demanding any sort of color commentator, analyst, what have you say good things about the UK Football team. Face it, they're not that good. Defensively they're troubled with the run and pass and offensively they're just offensive. Yeah, Hartline played well in 3 of the first 5 games, but of those 5, 3 were cupcakes or "guaranteed wins" and nobody can dispute that. Ole Miss should of been win as they're down this year and they couldn't accomplish that even though Jacksonville State (a who the hell are they? school) did. Joker Phillips only has 2 more losses to play with this year in my mind because the schedule this club has is REALLY favorable. Anything worse than 8-4 will be, in my opinion, anything other than a successful year with this schedule. I'm just trying to be real here.

Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 am

Blue Dude wrote:I have to be honest in saying I kind of agree with Jag on this one. UK football fans shouldn't be demanding any sort of color commentator, analyst, what have you say good things about the UK Football team. Face it, they're not that good. Defensively they're troubled with the run and pass and offensively they're just offensive. Yeah, Hartline played well in 3 of the first 5 games, but of those 5, 3 were cupcakes or "guaranteed wins" and nobody can dispute that. Ole Miss should of been win as they're down this year and they couldn't accomplish that even though Jacksonville State (a who the hell are they? school) did. Joker Phillips only has 2 more losses to play with this year in my mind because the schedule this club has is REALLY favorable. Anything worse than 8-4 will be, in my opinion, anything other than a successful year with this schedule. I'm just trying to be real here.

I'm surprised that you're jumping in with Jag to agree that UK fans ARE THE WORST, which apparently includes all of us here.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 am

He just posts this stuff to get a rise out of us and by replying to it you are helping him get what he wants.
Mikey
Mikey

Favorite NFL team: : Bengals

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 am

UK Fans may not be the worst out there, but, calling for announcers to throw some positive Screw to the club when its unwarranted, in my mind, is ridiculous, that was the point I was trying to get to.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Sounds like some of you have a guilty conscience. You forget, I've been listening to you bellyache about this for years now. Even during basketball it's "Dickie V hates us" "ESPN hates us" "CBS hates us" blah blah blah. I thought it was just a basketball thing. But now I see you idiots won't be happy until ESPN becomes the UK Freaking network. All we heard all week last week was how Alabama is screwing awesome. All we heard during the game was Alabama is screwing awesome. You know what? Alabama is screwing awesome! What are they supposed to say? If you want the networks to suck UK off for three hours, then screwing DO SOMETHING! Get the screwing hint after #8 scored five screwing times that UF MIGHT give him the ball! If you can't hold OLE MISS under 42 points, face it. YOU SUCK! Announcers are not going to sit there and blow sunshine up your ass to make you feel better. And UK gets MORE than favorable coverage in basketball. When you were in the darkest of the Billy Bob days, they STILL showed your games against teams like UAB. You're claim was they did it to show you get beat by nobodies on national TV. How paranoid is that?
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:06 pm

MULECHOPS wrote:
jagator wrote:Your team is getting its ass handed to them for the 24th straight year, 48-14, and all you people can do is complain that the color analyst had more nice things to say about Florida than Kentucky.

Jag all that you are accomplishing with this post is showing everyone here that you are a generalizing fool.
Don't bother coming to this forum and running everyone down because you found something on KSR.
Having said that, if one of us says something stupid like you just did. Let it rip!
And don't say YOU PEOPLE.
Your people are the only ones in the south that put Obama in the freakin White House.

You're a screwing moron. UK fan, I guess that goes without saying. ANYBODY with two functioning brain cells knows that Florida is where northerners go to die. Before they do, they vote for democrats. Check your facts dipshit. Florida has nominated a tea party candidate for governor. The guy will win with ease. Florida hasn't elected a dem governor since you were in diapers.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 pm

MULECHOPS wrote:
Blue Dude wrote:I have to be honest in saying I kind of agree with Jag on this one. UK football fans shouldn't be demanding any sort of color commentator, analyst, what have you say good things about the UK Football team. Face it, they're not that good. Defensively they're troubled with the run and pass and offensively they're just offensive. Yeah, Hartline played well in 3 of the first 5 games, but of those 5, 3 were cupcakes or "guaranteed wins" and nobody can dispute that. Ole Miss should of been win as they're down this year and they couldn't accomplish that even though Jacksonville State (a who the hell are they? school) did. Joker Phillips only has 2 more losses to play with this year in my mind because the schedule this club has is REALLY favorable. Anything worse than 8-4 will be, in my opinion, anything other than a successful year with this schedule. I'm just trying to be real here.

I'm surprised that you're jumping in with Jag to agree that UK fans ARE THE WORST, which apparently includes all of us here.

NOW who's generalizing? And yes I was generalizing. DUH!! Of course not every UK fan is that stupid. But on the whole, UK seems to have more than it's fair share of idiots who think the rest of the world is supposed to suck their dick.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down