BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UF Parking

2 posters

Go down

UF Parking Empty UF Parking

Post  Yeagerbomb Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Need some help guys! I'm sitting in the ATL airport waiting on the flight to Gainesville at 1255. I'm coming from Richmond and my friends are meeting me down in Gainesville (driving from Charlotte). The good news is we will have a car to tailgate with but I have no clue how early to get to the public lots. I just spoke to the campus parking office, the lady was very helpful but couldn't really answer what I was looking for. So I'm going to Ask you guys! Public lots open at 6pm Friday for Saturday's game. How early should we get there on Saturday morning to make sure we get a spot? Maybe you guys can help me I trying surf around on UK forums but it is tough on my iPod there's a lot of lagg on these high bandwitdh websites. Or even better has anyone been to UF game before that could help me out? Any help would be awesome guys! Thanks

Yeagerbomb

Favorite College team: : UK/ECU

Back to top Go down

UF Parking Empty Re: UF Parking

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 am

Depends on how long you wanna tail gate, I n my opinion I would get there at 10:30 a.m., Long day but heck should get great parking.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down