BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Wall keeps his dance

Go down

John Wall keeps his dance Empty John Wall keeps his dance

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 am

John Wall keeps his dance

The John Wall Dance was well on its way toward over-exposure by the time Wall arrived in D.C. Witness the above ESPN piece, which is actually fairly entertaining. The Wizards welcomed Wall to D.C. with a video tribute featuring all sorts of Washingtonians doing the dance, and Ernie Grunfeld even performed the move during his post-draft press conference. There were at least two questions about the dance at Wall's first D.C. media availability.

"Could you please, please do the little dance for us real quick," one television reporter asked, before Steve Buckhantz followed up and asked Wall to explain.

He said he and his brother got it from a rapper, and then added their own flourishes.

"We were doing it back home; we just added new stuff to it," he said. "I did it for Midnight Madness [at Kentucky], and those fans are crazy, so they took it to another level and made it into my own dance."

Then, out of nowhere, the Wizards suggested on Wednesday that the dance might be over.

Wall "said he thinks he's done with the John Wall dance," the Wizards put on their official Twitter feed.

"Naw I'm not," Wall soon responded.

If this means I get to see more TV reporters beg the kid to flex his muscles, I'm fine with the dance living to see another shimmy.

By Dan Steinberg | July 7, 2010; 1:41 PM ET
Categories: Wizards
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down