BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyons getting his chance with the Broncos

Go down

Lyons getting his chance with the Broncos Empty Lyons getting his chance with the Broncos

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Lyons getting his chance with the Broncos

By Eric Lindsey on June 30, 2010 9:47 AM | No TrackBacks

Eric Detweiler from the Denver Broncos has a nice feature on former UK wide receiver Dicky Lyons on the Broncos' official website, DenverBroncos.com. In the story, Lyons talks about the chance he's finally getting with an NFL team after coming back from two torn ligaments and a gut-wrenching one-day stop with an NFL team a year ago.

Lyons said the biggest thing he's learned from the whole experience is to be humble.

"What it really did was humble me," Lyons said, according to DenverBroncos.com. "It really showed me how fortunate everybody in this locker room is (to play football for a living). That's something I think that made me a better player and a better person for it."

As was the case when he played for UK, Lyons is trying to stand out with his work ethic.

"I'm not the strongest, fastest guy on the field,"Lyons said in the story. "What I pride myself on is always being on the field and always doing the right things
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down