BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Cup Or Not The World Cup...

5 posters

Go down

My Plans For The World Cup

The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_lcap13%The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_lcap0%The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_lcap25%The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_lcap0%The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_lcap62%The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... Empty The World Cup Or Not The World Cup...

Post  Carolina Kat Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:18 pm

So Out Of Curiosity, Do You Care About The World Cup And Do You Have Any Plans To Watch Any Of It? The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... Icon_scratch

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... Empty Re: The World Cup Or Not The World Cup...

Post  MULECHOPS Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Its hard to beat the atmosphere at those games.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

The World Cup Or Not The World Cup... Empty Re: The World Cup Or Not The World Cup...

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm

I rather watch paint dry, soccer bores me silly.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 am

You're gonna piss off someone around here. I'm not going to name them but they have a three letter name. Wink
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptkeeper Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I've tried to like soccer, BUT I can't make myself follow any of it.....I do like soccer more than BASEBALL.........BASEBALL SUCKS!!!!! the BRAVES don't
cryptkeeper
cryptkeeper

Favorite NFL team: : COLTS-until manning leaves

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 am

Makes two of us, I like world cup more than MLB. Too bad its every 4 years.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Damn you Best Damn.......What I find funny is how people talk about how boring the game is, yet they watch the NFL. In the NFL you play 6 seconds of actual play every two minutes and is loaded with timeouts and commercials. Then the great I can't stand 1-0 games. Most soccer games do not end 1-0, just saying. Well that's not enough points for you? Well let's take a look. Take the NFL and Soccer.....The NFL has multiple ways of scoring, so we will just look at touchdowns, because I know you don't think FG's are exciting. Now lets take away giving 7 points for a TD and PAT and say it only counts as 1. Oh wait.....how many games end 2-1 or 3-2......oh the same as soccer. The game of soccer is played on the fly. You have to be creative. If you would sit down and watch a soccer match with me I promise you would get more into it. A guy at work made fun of soccer daily and then sat and watched a game....a bad one at that.....South Africa vs. Mexico.....after the game he said that was alright but he didn't like it that much.....the next day he called and asked if I was watching the Argentina match. I obviously was and asked him why he was up watching them.....he said because they are fun to watch. Funny, I thought you didn't like it!!!!
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Listening To Colin Cowherd Today On ESPN Radio. He Was Discussing The World Cup And Soccer. Said He Wasn't Crazy About It. Said So Many People Said It Was Such a Great Game With So Much Strategy And So Much Difficulty To Understand And How The Game Was So Structured and Blah, Blah, Blah....

The He Said, If a Country That Has Sally Struthers Doing Commercials For It Can Field a Team That Competes, It's Not All That Great a Game. It's a Simple Game That Anyone Can Play. We As Americans, For The Most Part, Could Care Less.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am

Funny how Cowherd flip flops. Last year when we beat Spain he said it was a stupid sport.....then he gets into it. Two weeks ago he said he had drank the Kool Aid and loved the EPL, and now this. Whatever. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you can't handle the game. It's just like kids in America are brought up with baseball, football and basketball. African kids are brought up with soccer. Hell all you need to play is a ball. I'm not asking anyone to quit watching football, baseball or basketball. If you took the time to learn the game you would probably enjoy it more. I just hate that most people that say soccer is stupid, don't know anything about the game. Ignorance is not an argument. My preference is I would rather watch a good soccer match than the Royals play the Tigers or similar teams in other sports.
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down