BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q and A with Cobb

Go down

Q and A with Cobb Empty Q and A with Cobb

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat May 29, 2010 6:34 am

Q and A with Cobb

Q & A with Cobb: Fox Sports South has a Q and A with junior wide receiver Randall Cobb. An excerpt is below, but you can you check out the full interview here.

Q. Talk about developing your skills as a WR as far as route running, etc., and what your goals were for improving this offseason at the WR position.

A. Personally, the biggest thing I wanted to work on was making sure that I'm quick in getting out of my cuts. I noticed that I was tending to be a little slow because it's not as natural to me, this being my second or third year playing receiver. I never really played it before, so there is a lot of stuff I've had to learn.

I'm still trying to master it and get it all down but it's going to take time and take reps and that's what I've been trying to do this spring and summer. Doing a lot of drills with cutting and making sure I'm getting better at route running.

Q. During the biggest wins last season -- against Auburn and Georgia specifically (223 all-purpose yds, three touchdowns) -- you were front and center. What is it about when the clock gets to the fourth quarter and the lights are shining brightest that triggers something inside of you?

A. As the game goes on, I get hungrier and I want the ball in my hands more. We've had a few big wins last year and played in a lot of close games but I just want to make sure we can capitalize and finish this year. The thing that triggers me is just my heart. I've always played with so much heart and pride in what I do, and I think it just really shows when everybody else gets tired.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down