BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bama D (for Tam)

2 posters

Go down

Bama D (for Tam) Empty Bama D (for Tam)

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 am

Alabama ranked second in the country last season in total defense and scoring defense, and the Tide lost nine starters from that unit, including three projected high NFL draft picks. Yet several veterans believe that Alabama's defense could be even better this fall -- which is a scary thought for the rest of the college football world.

"I think with the young guys we have in this year," LB Dont'a Hightower said, "if we can teach them the techniques and the way to do things right, I feel like we have a little bit more talent this year than we did last year."

Potential is such a tricky word, of course, and the underclassmen still have to pick up the finer points of a Nick Saban defense. "They're young, but they're athletic and they're talented," RB Mark Ingram said. "There's lot of athletes out there. They get to ball. They make plays. They just have to get comfortable with the defense and know everything that's going on."

A veteran QB, the best RB tandem in the country (including the Heisman winner) and an even better defense? Makes a return trip to the BCS title game sound like a sure thing.

Fron ESPN insider
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Bama D (for Tam) Empty Thanks bunches Mulechops! :)

Post  tam4bama Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 am

Oh my stars!!!! How long till football season? ROLL TIDE ROLL!
tam4bama
tam4bama

Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down