BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Finally!!!!! Empty Finally!!!!!

Post  UK Maine-Iac Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 am

I've been a Saints fan since 93 and stuck with them through it all and it finally paid off. Suck it Manning, go cry in your brother's beer.

Congrats my Saints!
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Finally!!!!! Empty Re: Finally!!!!!

Post  Carolina Kat Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 am

CONGRATS MAINEIAC!! cheers

I lived in Mobile from 1995-2000 and was able to go to a few Saint's games when they weren't so good. I love the city and have many fond memories of visiting The Quarter drunken .

The Saints are more than New Orleans, they're the Gulf Coast's team - all the way from western Florida through Alabama and Mississippi, Louisiana and part of eastern Texas I'm sure - the area that is so often hammered by the hurricanes.

I have a lot of friends in Alabama that recognize the Saints as their team. So for all of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast and Saints' fans everywhere - Who Dat?

Way To Geaux Saints Exclamation Exclamation

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 am

I went down to New Orleans for Katrina Relief when I was in the guard in 2005. I'm personally glad the Saints were able to get the win because after seeing that town ravaged liked that, they deserve something positive happen to them. New Orleans you sometimes hear nothing but negative things about it and how its the Vegas of the east. It looked like a nice town to me and the people there that I met meant well and just wanted to move on even though they had to start over pretty much.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 am

It's on my list to eventually make it down to New Orleans and watch a game. I keep waiting for them to play Cinci, but hasn't happened since I've been back in the south. This was just a good win for the team and for the city. Yeah, it's not gonna rebuild anything, but I think these people deserve something good. My hat's off to anyone who went down there and helped.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down