BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday..

4 posters

Go down

Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday.. Empty Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday..

Post  Carolina Kat Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:31 am

Wildcats to announce draft intentions

Updated: April 16, 2012, 7:12 PM ET
Associated Press

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Five Kentucky underclassmen, including projected No. 1 NBA draft pick Anthony Davis, are expected to announce their draft intentions at a joint news conference.

A news release says freshmen Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Marquis Teague, along with sophomores Terrence Jones and Doron Lamb will appear together Tuesday for the announcement in Lexington. Wildcats coach John Calipari is also scheduled to attend.

The five underclassmen made up Kentucky's starting lineup in the 2011-2012 season and helped Kentucky win its eighth national championship.

Davis, a 6-foot-10 power forward, won The Associated Press, Naismith and Wooden awards for national player of the year, the first player from Kentucky to win the honors.

Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday.. Empty Re: Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday..

Post  stuckinknoxville Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 am

I've been itching to find out who's going. Now that I know when they will announce I've afraid to watch.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday.. Empty Re: Presser To See Who Goes On Tuesday..

Post  Big Blue Nation Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Any word on live broadcast? With them announcing together, I just get the feeling that they are all gone. Sad
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  sohsdragon Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm

There is broadcast information listed here:

http://www.ukathletics.com/blog/2012/04/coverage-information-for-tuesdays-press-conference.html

The presser begins at 7pm.
sohsdragon
sohsdragon

Favorite College team: : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down