BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Kat = CK

2 posters

Go down

Carolina Kat = CK Empty Carolina Kat = CK

Post  Carolina Kat Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 am

I'm Carolina Kat And Occasionally I Will Sign Out With a CK. Some Reason I Often Type In Upper/Lower Case. Anyway, I Live In The Charlotte Area And Grew Up a Cats' Fan And Later, Before Joining The SEC, Worked With The Gamecocks In South Carolina. So To Pay Homage To My Blue Blood And Garnet Adoption, I Have To Share My Love Both Ways affraid . I Decided To Pull For The Best That Each Offered So In Basketball Season Basketball , I'm A Wildcat First and Gamecock Second. During Football Season cheers , I'm a Gamecock First And Wildcat Second. I Think That's Only Fair. Welcome To Big Blue Nation. Hope You Enjoy And Let Me Know If I Can Be Of Any Help To You.

CK

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Carolina Kat = CK Empty A newbee to the UK Nation forum

Post  Chuck_Hill Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:39 am

I sign on as Chuck_Hill. Born in Paducah, KY. I now live in Pensacola, FL. I used to live in Charleston, SC. While I was there I followed GAMECOCK basketball because I lived there then and always had been a basketball fan in general having grown up in Kentucky. I always have been a Kentucky BB fan and always will be. I'm following Kentucky this year with great interest. It's really amazing to see coach Caliperi take this new team of freshmen and develop shades of the championship team he had last year. There's nothing like Wildcat basketball. Waaahhooooo! Go Big Blue.
Chuck_Hill
Chuck_Hill

Favorite College team: : University of Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Carolina Kat = CK Empty Re: Carolina Kat = CK

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 am

Charleston is a Great City. I lived in Mobile for about five years and very familiar with Pensacola. Went through there during the spring on vacation. Ate at the Irish Pub near the coliseum. If you haven't tried them, go to Dreamland BBQ in Mobile. Pretty awesome food. Thanks for the note and for becoming a member. Let me know if you ever have any questions. Welcome and jump in whenever you'd like especially when you see UK and/or SEC news from the Sunshine State.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Carolina Kat = CK Empty Re: Carolina Kat = CK

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down