BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Wall should have stayed in school

3 posters

Go down

John Wall should have stayed in school Empty John Wall should have stayed in school

Post  KnicksMeUp Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Check out what happens to a precocious talent, when he leaves school early...

Search in youtube: John Wall the noc; It's the first video. Admin won't let me post the link...

Skip to 5:10 in video.

KnicksMeUp

Back to top Go down

John Wall should have stayed in school Empty Re: John Wall should have stayed in school

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

KnicksMeUp wrote:Check out what happens to a precocious talent, when he leaves school early...

Search in youtube: John Wall the noc; It's the first video. Admin won't let me post the link...

Skip to 5:10 in video.

You should be able to copy and paste, we didn't block anything. Here it is , I don't blame him for going and making millions, lol Welcome to the site Knicks!

BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

John Wall should have stayed in school Empty Re: John Wall should have stayed in school

Post  bcking00 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 pm

I agree. I don't blame him for leaving school to make good money. If his contract is up, then he leaves if he chooses. A good business move would be to go to the coast and play some ball, in a major TV market. Life is short. Be happy and if he will be happier leaving then he should go.

BK
bcking00
bcking00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Cincinnati Bengals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down