BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid"

4 posters

Go down

LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid" Empty LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid"

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 am

LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid"

You can call him the forgotten one because he has to sit out this season as a transfer. But there are many who believe that the time off will give Ryan Harrow a chance to get stronger and understand what Cal wants.

"He's doing fine," says Cal.

"It's hard because he's sitting out. You're almost an afterthought, especially when you're going through a season and you're playing on this team at Kentucky. But he's getting better because of who he plays against every day. He's starting to get physically stronger, which he's going to have to do. And he's got a great feel. He gives us a little different look at point guard than Marquis Teague. Kind of a combination of a Marquis and a Brandon (Knight) because he shoots it a little bit better than Marquis. He's not quite as physical as Marquis but he shoots it like that."

There is plenty in Cal's comment about Harrow to like. What really sticks out is his feel for the game.

Hats off to LSU head coach Trent Johnson. He didn't like Malcolm White's very hard intentional foul on Anthony Davis, who could have gotten hurt.

Johnson will discipline White, and the LSU reached out to Cal to apologize.

"(Calipari) knows how I coach my teams," says LSU's coach.

"He knows we're not about that. It was very disturbing. Obviously, it's one thing to be physical but it's another thing to be stupid and that was just a stupid play on his part."

To Terrence Jones who had 27 points and ran the court like an All-American.

"If Terrence is going to show up and play like that, they need to crown (Kentucky) right now."

http://www.lex18.com/news/lsu-coach-says-his-players-acted-stupid-
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid" Empty Re: LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid"

Post  MULECHOPS Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 pm

He can call me. I've got plenty of suggestions on how to discipline that piece of dung.
I hate LSU so much. always have, always will.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid" Empty Re: LSU Coach Says His Player Acted "Stupid"

Post  UK Maine-Iac Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

Any word on what action was administered to that thug?
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 am

I think I heard he is done for the year. But could be wrong.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:28 am

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:I think I heard he is done for the year. But could be wrong.

That wouldn't bother me at all. Of course I'm biased, but I'd hope if I coached or had high authority over a kid who did that, that I would tell him to hit the road and don't darken my gym again scholarship or program be damned.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:42 am

I got mixed emotions on this one. If that's his first offense, then I say that's too severe. It was a bad foul, but I give him a pass if it was his first incident. If he's had previous incidents, then better to get rid of him.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down