BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORN ON COUSINS: ``HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN 15 YEARS IN PERSON"

Go down

HORN ON COUSINS: ``HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN 15 YEARS IN PERSON" Empty HORN ON COUSINS: ``HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN 15 YEARS IN PERSON"

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 am

HORN ON COUSINS: ``HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN 15 YEARS IN PERSON"

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2010/01/27/horn_on_cousins:_%60%60hes_the_best_ive_seen_in_15_years_in_person

Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 09:31 AM EST [General]

Darrin Horn’s South Carolina team held the quick, athletic and inexperienced backcourt of John Wall and Eric Bledsoe in check.

But DeMarcus Cousins?

``Nobody has anyone to go up against him,” Horn said. ``He’s the best I’ve seen in 15 years in person.”

Remember, this is a guy who recruited and later coached Dwyane Wade as an assistant at Marquette.

The 6-foot-11 freshman put up 27 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in the loss.

If you run Cousins’ numbers out to average a full 40 minutes, they are ridiculous:

30.6 points per game, 18.6 rebounds and 3.6 blocks per contest.

Horn said he opted not to zone Kentucky – which numerous teams have done this season due to the Wildcats inconsistent perimeter shooting – and instead elected to employ a man-to-man defense in which his players didn’t extend.

``We wanted to make sure we didn’t get spread out,” Horn said.

Here's the link to the story I wrote late last night after South Carolina's upset over the final unbeaten team in the land - and how this year's national title is up for grabs - and not just between three teams as many thought:
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down