BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red?

+5
kywildcat4
UK Maine-Iac
stuckinknoxville
SuckITCalH8ers
Californication
9 posters

Go down

Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red? Empty Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red?

Post  Californication Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

LOL. First 1 and done from the Big Easy. More to come.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red? Empty Re: Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red?

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Man, let's not rub it in just yet. The way we're playing right now, we could be next.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red? Empty Re: Soooooooooooo, what happened Big Red?

Post  Californication Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I know, but I had to. He knows I'm playing. If we get beat, the only KY team left = Morehead State.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm

For all of you that signed up for the bracket. Notice I picked Morehead over Loserville. LOL!!!!!
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Hope you picked Princeton over Kentucky, too. This game is over, fellas. Our guys do not care if they win or lose. They have NO life, no emotion. Look at them. They act as though they have better things they could be doing right now. Terrible. They don't want this game at all.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm

I guess they die want to win after all. Next. Got the bad game out of the system.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

SuckITCalH8ers wrote:Hope you picked Princeton over Kentucky, too. This game is over, fellas. Our guys do not care if they win or lose. They have NO life, no emotion. Look at them. They act as though they have better things they could be doing right now. Terrible. They don't want this game at all.

You give up too easily. Be a real fan, bruh. Smile
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 pm

UK Maine-Iac wrote:You give up too easily. Be a real fan, bruh. Smile

Ha! I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought that they were going to lose. We lucked out big time today.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 am

Today was an omen. They toughed out an ugly win. Time to put WV to rest.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 am

Friggin Vandy. Why do they choke like hell in the tournament. They were too good to lose to Richmond.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 am

Big Red, this was the knock on Rick while at UK. He couldn't win the close games, especially "big" close games. He sounded like a beaten man post game.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  kywildcat4 Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 am

Just like the Tards Big Red has now vanished from here like they have from the tourney!
kywildcat4
kywildcat4

Favorite College team: : UK in all sports
Favorite NFL team: : Dallas Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 am

Pitino sounded as though he was seriously considering retirement. I hope that's not the case. I love Pitino. It sucks to see a coaching legend lose in the first round. Hopefully his personal life gets back in order and he finds his passion for basketball again.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:04 am

Red where are you? How about them yards? Best team in the big east! The REAL coach DUMB DUMB got beat by little brother morehead hahahahaha
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 am

Californication wrote:Big Red, this was the knock on Rick while at UK. He couldn't win the close games, especially "big" close games. He sounded like a beaten man post game.

You're right the way he won was with more talent than anybody else, which as i said before he hasn't had @ UL yet. But he's a good enough coach that he had you believing he did....until today. The way he sounded post game i think was just the heat of the moment, a bitter pill. He's not going anywhere soon but i will say his time is running out.

Good luck Cats the rest of the way, you have a legit shot. Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 am

BIG RED wrote:
Californication wrote:Big Red, this was the knock on Rick while at UK. He couldn't win the close games, especially "big" close games. He sounded like a beaten man post game.

You're right the way he won was with more talent than anybody else, which as i said before he hasn't had @ UL yet. But he's a good enough coach that he had you believing he did....until today. The way he sounded post game i think was just the heat of the moment, a bitter pill. He's not going anywhere soon but i will say his time is running out.

I'm not making fun of him, but he does look wore out, If Knowels didn't go down you guys probably would have won. Morehead , just like Princeton got hot and couldn't miss.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UK Maine-Iac Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 am

I hate admitting this, but I like Pitino, hate the Tards. When I saw him walking off the court with his head down I honestly felt sorry for him. Don't know what happened to them today. In some of my brackets I had them beating Kansas. I hope he stays around a few more years.

As for UK, I hope they were just looking forward to WV more than Princeton. It's gonna be a long game Saturday if they play like this again.

But a win is a win.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 am

When the flood water recedes they may find Big Red.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:15 pm

BIG RED wrote:

Thanks dude. You wearing blue tomorrow?
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 am

IF Terrance Jones shows up big Cats 75 St 72

Go Cats Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:08 am

BIG RED wrote:IF Terrance Jones shows up big Cats 75 St 72

Go Cats Wink
That's mighty nice of you Red.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 am

EXCUSE ME, JOSH HARRELSON PUTTING IN BIG TIME WORK!
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 am

Let me be the first to say coach Cal is no longer "Coach dumb dumb" he finally learned to give it to his SENIORS to lead the way, Harllelson and Liggins.......congrats, BUT! this is as far as it goes. Carolina is too much for UK and Roy Williams is too much for Cal, Good run, better than I thought for UK. Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't know. The Cats owe UNC and I feel better about this game than the last. I think it will be a good one.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

BIG RED wrote:Let me be the first to say coach Cal is no longer "Coach dumb dumb" he finally learned to give it to his SENIORS to lead the way, Harllelson and Liggins.......congrats, BUT! this is as far as it goes. Carolina is too much for UK and Roy Williams is too much for Cal, Good run, better than I thought for UK. Wink

UK just shut down the #1 team in the nation, and now they play a team they barely lost to at North Carolina, And our freshman didn't light it up last night. I am waiting for the game were the whole team lights it up and Sunday night could be that game. Defense is winning right now, when that offense kicks in look out.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 am

BIG RED wrote:Let me be the first to say coach Cal is no longer "Coach dumb dumb" he finally learned to give it to his SENIORS to lead the way, Harllelson and Liggins.......congrats, BUT! this is as far as it goes. Carolina is too much for UK and Roy Williams is too much for Cal, Good run, better than I thought for UK. Wink
Good call red, good call.
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum