BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND.....

3 posters

Go down

IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND..... Empty IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND.....

Post  cryptkeeper Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 pm

OK, here is a good question for you guys. IF the Cats go the next two weeks without a loss and the rest of the one loss teams lose one game before we lose our first (IF we happen to lose,not saying we will), DO THE CATS STAY AT #1 ????? I would think we stay at #1 if we only had one loss and the rest had two losses, but I don't see the pollsters doing that. AM I WRONG IN MY THOUGHT???
cryptkeeper
cryptkeeper

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : COLTS-until manning leaves

Back to top Go down

IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND..... Empty Re: IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND.....

Post  Catzilla Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm

cryptkeeper wrote:OK, here is a good question for you guys. IF the Cats go the next two weeks without a loss and the rest of the one loss teams lose one game before we lose our first (IF we happen to lose,not saying we will), DO THE CATS STAY AT #1 ????? I would think we stay at #1 if we only had one loss and the rest had two losses, but I don't see the pollsters doing that. AM I WRONG IN MY THOUGHT???

If we lose to LSU...maybe. scratch
Catzilla
Catzilla

Favorite College team: : University of Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Bengals

Back to top Go down

IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND..... Empty Re: IF THE CATS GO TWO WEEKS BEFORE FIRST LOSS AND.....

Post  AddctdGmbler Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 pm

If WE lose we drop to 8th or 9th. If it were Kansas, UNC, Duke, etc. (substitute any other team that ESPN likes to slowjack) then they would probably stay the same or drop one spot.

I think that we should stay #1 if the other teams have two or more losses. I don't think it would happen though. Let's hope we don't have to test this theory.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down