BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game

4 posters

Go down

Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game Empty Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game

Post  sohsdragon Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Can't find an article yet, but here's the tweet I got from UKAthleticNews:

"QB Mike Hartline has been suspended for the bowl game. Morgan Newton is the early front runner for the job, Coach Phillips said."
sohsdragon
sohsdragon

Favorite College team: : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game Empty Re: Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:56 pm

You know its his last game, I mean I really don't care if he plays or not, but heck its the last game for him just let him tell everyone he is sorry and let em play, But I do understand that UK can't just let things fly, but heck its one game.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game Empty Re: Hartline Suspended; Newton front-runner for bowl game

Post  Mikey Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:You know its his last game, I mean I really don't care if he plays or not, but heck its the last game for him just let him tell everyone he is sorry and let em play, But I do understand that UK can't just let things fly, but heck its one game.

I agree, I dont know the whole story nor do I really care but from what I can tell, he was just drunk and making an ass of himself just like a lot of other college kids. let him play his last game.
Mikey
Mikey

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Bengals

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Blue Nation Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

I think that Joker is doing the right thing. Teams have rules and there are consequences for breaking them. I know that this probably hurts our chances of winning the bowl, but a coach has to maintin discipline. Making exceptions for the sake of winning just destroys any discipline a team has.
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down