BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone out there camping?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone out there camping? Empty Is anyone out there camping?

Post  UK Maine-Iac Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:54 pm

I guess I should've asked this before it started, but we've been camping for BBM tickets since Wednesday. This is my first time doing it and it has been a great experience. Here's my take on some of the things.

Jorts, Miller, Liggins, Enes, Hood = Awesome. Especially Jorts. He's played football, basketball, and cornhole with my sons and has been a crowd pleaser. All of the mentioned guys have been friendly to the mob, signed autographs without complaint, and even got on people's cells to call and wish someone good luck. I missed when Knight came through, but everyone said he was great as well. Stevenson showed up, and as can be expected was nice.

Now to the douche list.

Um, Vargas, yeah, douche. I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he was having a bad day. But when he walked through he was unapproachable and would not interact with any of the fans. Next to us are a group of deaf guys camped out. They asked for his autograph and he brushed them off. When he came back through another person asked if he had time to sign a shirt and Vargas said no. This prompted the fan to shout "Go back to Florida!" Vargas just kept walking. I hope this attitude isn't indicative of what kind of person he is. But like I said, maybe it was just a bad day.

But other than that, it's been a hell of an experience. Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you if you were there.
UK Maine-Iac
UK Maine-Iac

Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Is anyone out there camping? Empty Re: Is anyone out there camping?

Post  Bho Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:24 am

I didn't camp however I did pick up a couple lowers this morning on the web.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Bho wrote:I didn't camp however I did pick up a couple lowers this morning on the web.
Me too Bho, why camp when I can get the lowers off ticketmaster. Though I would like to try the whole camping experience sometime.
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 pm

SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:
Bho wrote:I didn't camp however I did pick up a couple lowers this morning on the web.
Me too Bho, why camp when I can get the lowers off ticketmaster. Though I would like to try the whole camping experience sometime.

Not me my friend. If I was in college, maybe, however if you aren't in college, you seem to be of the lower class variety. Not my idea of having fun, you know, hanging out with Jim Bob who is on the draw, because of disability but isn't disabled a bit.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:02 am

Bho wrote:
SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:

Not me my friend. If I was in college, maybe, however if you aren't in college, you seem to be of the lower class variety. Not my idea of having fun, you know, hanging out with Jim Bob who is on the draw, because of disability but isn't disabled a bit.
Hahaha I agree with that last part.
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 am

I'm so selling these things. I have no interest in going. I was just looking to make some extra cash. My wife got laid off and I figured it would be a good investment. Very Happy
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum