BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KSR vs Cats Pause

5 posters

Go down

KSR vs Cats Pause Empty KSR vs Cats Pause

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Was reading a post by Matt Jones on Cats Pause, basically saying Cats Pause has went down hill and putting them down. My thing is, Who Cares? Why put them down? If another site is supporting the Cats what does it matter what they do?
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KSR vs Cats Pause Empty Re: KSR vs Cats Pause

Post  BigBlueCats86 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am

Because he is Matt Jones and he cares more about trying to be popular or funny even at the expense of players and fans. The dude is a douche bag Duke fan making money off UK because we have the biggest field for his profession. I stopped going to his site when he started making fun of players.
BigBlueCats86
BigBlueCats86

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 am

BigBlueCats86 wrote:Because he is Matt Jones and he cares more about trying to be popular or funny even at the expense of players and fans. The dude is a douche bag Duke fan making money off UK because we have the biggest field for his profession. I stopped going to his site when he started making fun of players.

He can't be making much money, Doesn't charge for his site or have a forum. I do think he is a lil bit of an attention whore, but his site does have quick good uk news sometimes.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:19 am

I agree. I like his site. There is a lot of information there for free. He was out of line on this one, and caught a lot of POOP for it. He's probably right, but that doesn't make it right. He acknowledged that he had caught a lot of Screw for the story. He admitted regret for the post, but stood by what he had posted.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlueCats86 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 am

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:
BigBlueCats86 wrote:Because he is Matt Jones and he cares more about trying to be popular or funny even at the expense of players and fans. The dude is a douche bag Duke fan making money off UK because we have the biggest field for his profession. I stopped going to his site when he started making fun of players.

He can't be making much money, Doesn't charge for his site or have a forum. I do think he is a lil bit of an attention whore, but his site does have quick good uk news sometimes.

Well he's now doing the football post game show on WHAS, which stemmed from how popular his site is. He has too much Jerry Tipton in him for me to support him. He just seems to get too much pleasure in reporting negative stuff about UK, even if he has to make it up to do so.
BigBlueCats86
BigBlueCats86

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 am

BigBlueCats86 wrote:
BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:

Well he's now doing the football post game show on WHAS, which stemmed from how popular his site is. He has too much Jerry Tipton in him for me to support him. He just seems to get too much pleasure in reporting negative stuff about UK, even if he has to make it up to do so.

Didn't know that, I hate WHAS, lol I mostly read just recruiting news and updates at UK, Cats Pause blog just kinda irked me since my cuz worked there.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 pm

He put that post together because the sheer mention of KSR or Matt Jones on TCP and the thread or message is whacked. He is pissed because when people mention his radio show or anything the thread gets whacked and the publicity he could be getting from there isn't happening. Like him or not, he runs a site that has a ton of followers and he can use that to his advantage. Pay sites aren't having good times right now, and the main reason is because of free sites like KSR. I have got to give Matt credit, he starts a ridiculous blog and ends up on ESPN OTL being questioned by Bob Ley, gets a daily radio show in Louisville, and hosts the postgame show.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 pm

BHO, what have I missed? I'm not picking sides or anything, but I don't recall him writing negative stuff about the Cats. I visit the site multiple times each day, and I don't recall much negative stuff about the Cats, other than stuff about Ex-cats like Masiello or something along those lines.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Californication wrote:BHO, what have I missed? I'm not picking sides or anything, but I don't recall him writing negative stuff about the Cats. I visit the site multiple times each day, and I don't recall much negative stuff about the Cats, other than stuff about Ex-cats like Masiello or something along those lines.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Matt didn't say anything negative about UK, he posted an article blasting TCP because they delete any thread that mentions his name or his site, radio show....etc. There really isn't a side to choose.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Bho wrote:
Californication wrote:BHO, what have I missed? I'm not picking sides or anything, but I don't recall him writing negative stuff about the Cats. I visit the site multiple times each day, and I don't recall much negative stuff about the Cats, other than stuff about Ex-cats like Masiello or something along those lines.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Matt didn't say anything negative about UK, he posted an article blasting TCP because they delete any thread that mentions his name or his site, radio show....etc. There really isn't a side to choose.

I wonder if Cats Pause just don't want people posting Matts' name or anything by him just because they don't want people getting into the Jones vs Maggard crap on their site, Heck really don't know, as long as they all support the Cats it doesn't bother me any.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:12 am

My bad BHO. It was Bigbluecats that posted about him posting negative stuff and being like Tipton. Sorry for the error. Bigbluecats, what have I missed?
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 am

He may be referring to a couple of posts about some behind the scenes things that didn't shed the best light on UK. He wasn't bad mouthing UK just putting some facts out there.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 am

I am a fan of Jones', but I'm just curious what happend with the posting he was doin on Cal's site. Anyone know?
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down