BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what you guys think about the Cats?

+2
Californication
BestdamnUKfanperiod
6 posters

Go down

So what you guys think about the Cats? Empty So what you guys think about the Cats?

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

I think they look pretty good, just have to come together a lil more.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So what you guys think about the Cats? Empty Re: So what you guys think about the Cats?

Post  Californication Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I think this team will be better than last year's team come March.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

So what you guys think about the Cats? Empty Re: So what you guys think about the Cats?

Post  THE NATION OF BLUE Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I agree with Cali, if Kanter does get cleared and it sounds like he will from what I've read, then I think we will have more of a perimeter game to open the inside up for Kanter and Jones. I think we'll have more losses this season but I think we can go farther in the tournament. I've been especially impressed with Knight, Lamb, and Hood. Can't wait til they get a few games together this winter.
THE NATION OF BLUE
THE NATION OF BLUE

Favorite College team: : KENTUCKY
Favorite NFL team: : CHICAGO BEARS

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Seriously, I have taken nothing from these games. The competition level was so bad that I can't get too excited. When Jorts is almost getting triple doubles, it looks good on paper, but then you see him make the same goofy moves, and realize that most of these Canadians couldn't play for Transy. I think we will be good, but I'm pumped for football season.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

I digress. I was impressed with one thing. We played an 8 man rotation in 3 games in less than 72 hours. The conditioning it takes to do this is impressive. I'm actually surprised that people aren't making a big deal about this, because if we are that fit already, it could be silly come November. That being said, I know some of the returning players were working out with Rock Oliver, who is the football teams S&C coach, and that might be some good news for football.
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Looked like street ball with a 15 second shot clock, but I saw a lot of promise.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 am

MULECHOPS wrote:Looked like street ball with a 15 second shot clock, but I saw a lot of promise.

Pitino joke??
Bho
Bho

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 am

We have a very talented group of wildcats. Add a healthy Jones, Kanter, and Vargas. Now that is a team. We are going to be scary good again. Knight, Lamb, Liggens, and Miller in a press will wreak havoc in a press. This team is going to be fun, and when they press, they will be lethal.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 pm

We have three starters with reliable floaters, including Knight who can float the teardrop from the free throw line.

Nobody's gonna want to play us.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down