BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat

2 posters

Go down

Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat Empty Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat

After a long delay, Kenny Payne is officially announced as an assistant coach for the Kentucky Wildcats under head coach John Calipari. It was reported back on May 12th that this was a good possibility and today the incredible recruiting staff at Kentucky just got stronger. Payne was most recently an assistant and recruiting powerhouse at Oregon.

"Kenny Payne has been a part of our coaching family for the last 10 years and he's been a part of our yearly retreat," said Calipari. "I've watched his growth over the years and I've always been impressed. I've offered him a couple of jobs in the past that he passed on because of his loyalty to Oregon. This should be a great opportunity for him and naturally I'm thrilled about what he brings to our staff."

Mr. Kenny Payne, welcome to Big Blue Nation!

http://www.nationofblue.com/kenny-payne-officially-kentucky-wildcat-1529/
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat Empty Re: Kenny Payne Officially a Kentucky Wildcat

Post  MULECHOPS Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm

This is soooo big and most don't realize it. Our recruiting horizons have grown.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down