BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried

3 posters

Go down

Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried Empty Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried

Post  AddctdGmbler Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Patrick Patterson said an older man who donated $200 began crying on the phone, calling Patterson "a great ambassador" for UK basketball.

He also said a female caller was in shock that he'd answered the phone. "She couldn't talk," he said.

Eric Bledsoe said he answered phones non-stop for 90 minutes. As the donations mounted Sunday, he gained a new appreciation for fans. "I was thankful," Bledsoe said.

Click here for the full article
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried Empty Re: Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried

Post  ukgirl2005 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I thought bout calling and donating just so I could talk to Cousins. lol...I prolly would have been like the girl who was speechless with Patterson. Shocked
ukgirl2005
ukgirl2005

Favorite College team: : Tha cats
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried Empty Re: Patterson said an older man giving $200 donation cried

Post  ihateyewavel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

that's awesome
ihateyewavel
ihateyewavel

Favorite College team: : Dynasty
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down