BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why post when people dog you for what you say?

+2
AddctdGmbler
duck
6 posters

Go down

Why post when people dog you for what you say? Empty Why post when people dog you for what you say?

Post  duck Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 am

Everybody wants people to post and talk about things related to UK's basketball team. Funny thing is, when you do post and talk, you get bashed for things that you say. Good, bad, right, or wrong, everyone has an opinion about things. Yes, you do have to right to bash my opinion, but I don't believe that is the way to get people interested in this site and discussing UK basketball. I have recommended this site to many people, but I won't ever do it again. No wonder SECSN fell apart like it did. I know most of you don't care, but I won't be back. Enjoy bashing each other.

duck

Back to top Go down

Why post when people dog you for what you say? Empty Re: Why post when people dog you for what you say?

Post  AddctdGmbler Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 am

ARE YOU 12? Do you seriously get that upset over what people say to you on here? If there weren't arguments on message boards they would not exist. I haven't been on a lot lately to see what people have been bashing you about but grow some thicker skin and a couple of balls. Good riddance in my opinion.
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Why post when people dog you for what you say? Empty Re: Why post when people dog you for what you say?

Post  Carolina Kat Thu May 06, 2010 2:41 am

Duck,

What happened to the saying, "like water off a duck's back."? I don't understand what your point is. I promise you that no matter what site you go to or try to be a part of, they're not going to hold hands and sing kumbayah together in four-part harmony.

This week, we've disagreed (as a group, not you and me) about whether we want Jones or if Calipari would take the Bulls' job or the academic issue at UK. We're not always going to agree. That's what chat boards are all about.

If you live in such a world, enjoy it. But I seriously doubt that you live in a world where nobody ever disagrees with you.

Unless there is a specific situation or personal message that was pointed toward you, I have no idea what you're talking about. But as of yet, I honestly haven't seen anyone be aggressive or disrespetful of you nor your posts. Just my two cents.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Thu May 06, 2010 3:09 am

I wasn't bashing your opinion in any thread. I might disagree, might not. I just want the facts to be correct. I pointed out that what you said was not true and you provided the proof. Do I think Cal is going to Chi town? No, but he didn't say in those tweets that he wasn't interested.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu May 06, 2010 3:16 am

WHATS THE PROBLEM?
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fossten Mon May 10, 2010 6:47 pm

This isn't the first time duck's gotten all butt hurt about somebody calling him out.

I'm sure he'll be back with some other false rumor again. Just give him time.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

duck wrote:Everybody wants people to post and talk about things related to UK's basketball team. Funny thing is, when you do post and talk, you get bashed for things that you say. Good, bad, right, or wrong, everyone has an opinion about things. Yes, you do have to right to bash my opinion, but I don't believe that is the way to get people interested in this site and discussing UK basketball. I have recommended this site to many people, but I won't ever do it again. No wonder SECSN fell apart like it did. I know most of you don't care, but I won't be back. Enjoy bashing each other.

Secsn fell apart because the owner didn't care and still doesn't. I'm still trying to figure out why your mad.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue May 11, 2010 4:08 am

I want every poster to feel welcomed here guys, we all will repost somethings once in a while, I have done it myself, A lot of us know each other pretty good from the other site, But when a new poster comes a long don't start picking on em, we can have different opinions without putting people down.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Tue May 11, 2010 11:12 am

It wasn't a repost. He said that Cal said something that he DID NOT say. I called him on it and he got pissed. I don't call people out for opinion but he was stating what he thought Cal meant as actual fact. Hell go look at the thread.
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down